Change it up

Real Deal

Jenneral seriously man....? you're pissing me off

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

60 days for Matt. Next one is a permanent ban.

It's too bad it has to come to that, really.

Thank you... it's about time. :)

Now we can all finally move past the argument that never should have happened.

i just ignore the people who annoy me but serious xx is the biggest wanker ever. he needs to get banned he thinks his top [expletive] and funny when really his not. I bet if you look through half of his post none of them will have anything thing to do with basketball

now i will get some dumb [expletive] response like U MAD BRAH?

You da man, +1.

i just ignore the people who annoy me but serious xx is the biggest wanker ever. he needs to get banned he thinks his top [expletive] and funny when really his not. I bet if you look through half of his post none of them will have anything thing to do with basketball

now i will get some dumb [expletive] response like U MAD BRAH?

+1. If someone calls somebody else a 'wanker', automatic +1. :lol:

Edited by TheHutch

If I could hand out bans, this site would be fixed in a day, just saying. I know the problem causers, some people are not as innocent as they appear/think they are. BTW who's Matt? :lol:

If I could hand out bans, this site would be fixed in a day, just saying. I know the problem causers, some people are not as innocent as they appear/think they are. BTW who's Matt? :lol:

Matt is xx. But it gets confusing because my name is Matt too so I always feel like I'm the one getting the warnings. :lol:

• Owner

There are still a couple of guys who need to start respecting everyone else around here.

Yeah, the internet is truly serious business when it consumes your time and money. It may be free for all of you to post here, but it's not free for me to allow it.

There are still a couple of guys who need to start respecting everyone else around here.

Yeah, the internet is truly serious business when it consumes your time and money. It may be free for all of you to post here, but it's not free for me to allow it.

OTR members with paypal should pay 1$ a month, hehe.

Next year, I'll do a summer job. If I have enough money, I'll try to donate to this site

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Read it again and again.

Mods, just start handing out more suspensions. Seven days minimum. Don't worry about the activity...we'll deal with that later. If you see someone causing problems over and over again, and he/she won't let it go, drop them from the site and I'll increase/decrease the suspension, or hand out the permanent ban.

Gonna keep this up as long as we have members acting bipolar. It's good to be funny every now and then, but it's completely idiotic when you're trying to be funny all the time, and you really aren't. At all.

• Like 2

Look, Real Deal, I completely understand the issue of bickering, arguing like 8th graders, etc. etc. on this forum. But honestly, it becomes like that anywhere I've been. That's how forums work. People come her to converse their opinions whether it be political, social, sports opinions, etc. etc. etc. People will disagree. Debates will eventually become arguing at times. I understand you want to control it so it doesn't become that in every damn topic, but at the same time, Real Deal, I think you kind of have to go with the flow in that regard. It's a forum. It's a place of opinion, there will be disagreements and ultimately arguments, it's basically a fact of life.

With that said, RD, I've always praised your dedication to the site, and how much this means to you. But I think sometimes you just need to relax yourself bro, these things happen everywhere. Just let them take their course.

Just my .02 cents. I think you do a terrific job with this place in general, I just think at times you get a little overstressed about this man.

• Like 2

• Owner

It's not the arguing, it's the guys that act ignorant in topics. I have let many, many debates turn into arguments. That's not really that big of a problem most of the time.

But those that really do care about the site (not saying you don't) know that the problem is the immaturity, turning topics into something completely irrelevant on purpose before they even hit the second page. People acting like they really don't give a damn about the discussion here. Someone will post something about card collecting, and it turns into trash. A member made a mistake and wants help cleaning out his system and passing a drug test? Okay, either help him out or don't reply.

There is much less stress over it, really, than there was a few years ago. I'm not even to that point. But if it gets to that point, I'll just start dropping people myself. The moderators hand out generous suspensions. I'm the exact opposite.

It's not the arguing, it's the guys that act ignorant in topics. I have let many, many debates turn into arguments. That's not really that big of a problem most of the time.

But those that really do care about the site (not saying you don't) know that the problem is the immaturity, turning topics into something completely irrelevant on purpose before they even hit the second page. People acting like they really don't give a damn about the discussion here. Someone will post something about card collecting, and it turns into trash. A member made a mistake and wants help cleaning out his system and passing a drug test? Okay, either help him out or don't reply.

There is much less stress over it, really, than there was a few years ago. I'm not even to that point. But if it gets to that point, I'll just start dropping people myself. The moderators hand out generous suspensions. I'm the exact opposite.

I hear ya man. A clear cut example is the drug test thread, lol, that was just....ridiculous.

But, anyway...I think another source of concern for the forum should be the pointless threads, specifically in the Off Topic discussion part of the forum. Some of the dumbest threads I have ever seen have been started recently in there.