Must watch

Yeah GMJ did a great job with that video. I wish there was another Kenyon Martin in this league because even Kenyon isn't Kenyon anymore. I miss the old NBA with rivalaries and fire.

I said the same thing to my friend the other day. I feel like I was so more into the games back then then I am now. Kenyon used to be my favorite player I was basically obsessed with him. All the flagrant 2s he used to get and just not care. He's never been the same since he left Jersey.

I said the same thing to my friend the other day. I feel like I was so more into the games back then then I am now. Kenyon used to be my favorite player I was basically obsessed with him. All the flagrant 2s he used to get and just not care. He's never been the same since he left Jersey.

Haha I know how you feel. I always still wear my Kenyon jersey but I don't even know where my Kidd one is. It's sad that we had to be bought by cheap owners at the time because even with his injuries, I'd still wish we had resigned him rather than watching Kidd's last good years with Vince Carter and a bunch of 32 year old veterans.

Haha I know how you feel. I always still wear my Kenyon jersey but I don't even know where my Kidd one is. It's sad that we had to be bought by cheap owners at the time because even with his injuries, I'd still wish we had resigned him rather than watching Kidd's last good years with Vince Carter and a bunch of 32 year old veterans.

I remember the day they traded him away, it was probably the saddest day of my life at the time lol. I have like 3 different Martin jerseys still in my closest that don't even fit anymore. I also have a Kidd 2003 NBA finals jersey white on one side gold on the back. I'll probably never find a jersey I love more then that. If only Prokhorov was around earlier -_-

I've been following the NBA it's been only three years and I'm starting to watch videos of old games so I know about it when people post stuff on it or talk to me about it. Anyways, great video, great music that would give me shivers if I was a Nets fan. Jason Kidd and Kenyon Martin made so much nice plays, alley-oops etc. And I agree with Universe, Kenyon Martin isn't the same anymore, he was so much explosive before with his monster dunks, driving to the basket etc. but we have to remember he's starting get old. And at 33 years old you can't be like you were when you were 25 years old

Your [expletive] clearly didn't watch the Nets during our Finals runs.

I swear you make yourself looks so dumb at times.

I'm ashamed that you are a Nets fan.

[expletive] outta here you dumb [expletive] .. i wasn't talking about our finals run, i am saying overall in general he isn't as good of a player as people think/thought.

Do you classify Kenyon as a good player?.. If you do then your a moron which i already know .. He was playing with Jason Kidd, what do you expect him to do? I know i expected no less from him then what he did.

JKidd > Kenyon.

Learn something bout the Nets you bum.

[expletive] outta here you dumb [expletive] .. i wasn't talking about our finals run, i am saying overall in general he isn't as good of a player as people think/thought.

Do you classify Kenyon as a good player?.. If you do then your a moron which i already know .. He was playing with Jason Kidd, what do you expect him to do? I know i expected no less from him then what he did.

JKidd > Kenyon.

Learn something bout the Nets you bum.

Sean Williams played with Jason Kidd too and you said he was full of potential?

:lol:

No [expletive] Sherlock Holmes.

Lol, [expletive]ing [expletive] [expletive] Australian [expletive]es talking [expletive]. You would get murked in Jersey you [expletive] [expletive].

ctfd...both of you. For real..acting like babies.

It sucks that the Nets couldn't do anything major with that big 3 we handed them on a platter.

I wasn't posting on the internet at the time VC was dealt. What was the uproar like amongst Raptors fans? Nets fans must have been [expletive]ting their pants when they got VC for a bag of balls lol.

Edited by travesy3

It sucks that the Nets couldn't do anything major with that big 3 we handed them on a platter.

I wasn't posting on the internet at the time VC was dealt. What was the uproar like amongst Raptors fans? Nets fans must have been [expletive]ting their pants when they got VC for a bag of balls lol.

I know I wasn't to happy to get Vince. Didn't like him and he didn't fill the major hole. He did wonders his first years here than never attacked the basket after that like he knew he had proved himself.

I always wished we got Jermaine O'Neal because that's what all the talk ever was. Think the trio of Kidd-Jefferson-O'Neal would have been nice.