First forum you ever actively posted on?

JWaLL

Title says it all.

For me I started off on the EA Sports boards when I was like 11 or 12, then at like 13 or 14 I made a forum with Mason (His Greatness), Gyula (Bean Burrito), Tim (Viral), and a few other guys lurking around here which, despite many name changes, lasted a good few years.

I posted on some forums. First one was let's go basketball (LGB) but it got closed down and now reopened as we dribble (WD).

I also posted on OMGbasketball but it got also closed. Now I'm posting on three sites:

Wedribble.com-----> been there it's been one year. (it's the new LGB)

CTS--------------------> been there for 2 months now.

OTR--------------------> :rules:

ATR, I was one of the first few members, and I was a Mod. I was also a mod on some Ghost Recon 2 gfx site back in the day, but that doesn't count lol

I actually signed up on OTR in 06, but I didn't post until like 08.

Edited by SRV

Oh yeahhh and the Gamebattles Ghost Recon 2 forums :lol:

Dude, how did we end up on the same site? Did I tell you about ATR, or did we somehow end up on the same site by fate lol

I first started out at the ESPN boards for a few months when I was 13 but then I posted at a site I forgot, it was owned by one of the owners for a Lakers forum. Soon moved to BBW until it was sold by the owner (Comb) and then joined a forum that was run by Ballorama and another Mavs fan here but I forgot his username (it was Saint Baller at the time though), was a global moderator over there. That forum died after a year and then I moved to somewhere a lot of posters may be familiar with, RBS (RealBallers). Finally after that Yugo and The Hutch recruited me and I became an active poster on OTR.

haha started at PlayStation forums, Lkr then recruited me here, at which point I was also on a pixelcar forum (it's a digital art site, you use MS Paint to create nearly photorealistic cars... takes forever) where I eventually became one of two admins on the site, then ended up getting older haha. Now this is the only place I post anything at all besides Facebook.

Some video game forum called vgchat...it was filled with too many nerdy elitists that played favorites too much...so that's when I discovered JBB, and eventually OTR.

Dude, how did we end up on the same site? Did I tell you about ATR, or did we somehow end up on the same site by fate lol

I remember exactly how, we used to play GR2 together, than you IMed me one day recruiting for Tim's sim, asking me if I like basketball, and I was like, a little, and I decided to join, the rest as they say is history ;).

Damn, I completely forgot thats how it happened lol. I don't even remember if I was still playing GR2 at that time or if I was playing something else.

Heres another question, how did we end up on OG together? lol

Damn, I completely forgot thats how it happened lol. I don't even remember if I was still playing GR2 at that time or if I was playing something else.

Heres another question, how did we end up on OG together? lol

I think you may have been playing Madden at that point

what's OG? :)

• Owner

I started out at the RateMyFace forums, moderated there for a while.

Went over to the Playstation forums and posted every now and then, mainly just about basketball...but there wasn't enough basketball talk there, so I left for JBB, where I was a writer and a moderator.

While at JBB, I discovered Clublakers, wrote over there for a while until I became a moderator.

Things happened, and I put up my own site (yes, this one!) and I left Clublakers and installed forums over at TLN, and now I run those.