First forum you ever actively posted on?

JWaLL

Back when I was like, 12-13, I was looking for a wrestling message board and my mom found one called Shockonline (previously known as forums2k or something) and I posted there for a long time, became a global mod and then the website went to [expletive]. Started posting on another wrestling board called Sharpshooter in which I eventually became mod there. I also started my own message board that was going pretty good until I made the stupid decision to merge with another website and it died down.

First forum I ever posted on was some roller coaster/theme park website when I was 11 (how I got the name Nitro). I forget the name of the first basketball forum I ever posted at, but BBW was the first one I consistently started posting at.

JBB was a basketball forum lots of people here posted on, poppa boner, myself, smitty, real deal. Real Deal got banned from there and created OTR and invited all of us, and OTR jumped from there.

Real Deal was BANNED??!?!? :o What did he do lol?

Real Deal was BANNED??!?!? :o What did he do lol?

Me and another female poster (Erin) were being harassed and baited, by the mods. they were making derogtory comments of that such and Brandon stuck up for us and they didnt like it so the banned him... which is complete bull[expletive] and why Brandon is my hero :)

The 2K forum before it got all messed up.

Lol that forum is a joke, I used to post there a good amount. Now I show up once in a blue moon just to aggravate the really dumb posters who don't know anything about basketball lol

Me and another female poster (Erin) were being harassed and baited, by the mods. they were making derogtory comments of that such and Brandon stuck up for us and they didnt like it so the banned him... which is complete bull[expletive] and why Brandon is my hero :)

Who were the mods?

A wrestling forum when I was 12. And a wrestling action figure forum around the same time. I was really into the WWE then.

Once I joined psdcentral I saw how actively sports were discussed when I saw all the NBA boards affiliated with it. Then I was most active at Top Sports Talk forums before it ended and I found OTR. I don't know if any TST members are active on this forum anymore.

Edited by The New Beginning