Carlos Boozer or Amare Stoudemire

JWaLL

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The poll question says "who would you rather have" yet your question is "whose the better player". Two different things.

:lol:

but i think i would rather have boozer. i dont like amares game, i think boozers is more complete, he can face up back you down work off the pick and roll/pop

I'm not though cause I'd rather Boozer but think Amare is the better player. ;)

Point well taken and I agree with you. I too would rather have Boozer but think Amare is not only better, but the type of big man that most teams would want due to his ability to sprint back and forth. Boozer, though...oh boy...that man is solid. I like a half court (traditional) style of play and Boozer can back anybody down with force. It seems like the methodical, half court teams in the league have more success. With that said, i'd rather have Boozer. Besides, he's a Duke boy!!

:D

id rather have boozer the only better thing about amare is his scoring and his shot blocking, and his shot blocking is like .4 more than boozers i think. haha i just like boozers offensive game more.

In terms of who is a better player, Amare is. He is more explosive, more offensive and would be a great player to play with. Boozer is more of the complimentary PF that does the little things, but Amare is better.

Eh, this is actually tougher than I thought. At first I thought it would be Amare easily, but then again Boozer is a workhorse on the glass and almost just as efficient offensively not playing with Nash (Deron is no slouch, mind you).

I think I would prefer to have Amare in the end though, he seems more versatile offensively, and despite his defensive shortcomings and rebounding deficiencies, I think I would take him. Boozer might be the better player though. I just think Amare is more skilled.

It's actually really tough, but I'd go with Amare. Keep in mind, Boozer is the more complete player...he has a better post game, is a much better rebounder, a fantastic left hand and he's also a very underrated and better passer than Amare. With that said, Amare is a guy who I trust more as a scorer and go-to guy. When he wants to, he can be flat-out dominant offensively. He's the best PnR big man in the league who is literally unstoppable off the dribble. In a playoff series if my team needs a basket, you can give it to Amare and he'll get you a high percentage shot or will bully the defender into fouling him and he'll get to the FT line. Therefor, I give Amare a very slight edge.

It's actually really tough, but I'd go with Amare. Keep in mind, Boozer is the more complete player...he has a better post game, is a much better rebounder, a fantastic left hand and he's also a very underrated and better passer than Amare. With that said, Amare is a guy who I trust more as a scorer and go-to guy. When he wants to, he can be flat-out dominant offensively. He's the best PnR big man in the league who is literally unstoppable off the dribble. In a playoff series if my team needs a basket, you can give it to Amare and he'll get you a high percentage shot or will bully the defender into fouling him and he'll get to the FT line. Therefor, I give Amare a very slight edge.

+1.

Although Boozer's defense is much superior than Amar'e's I still would rather have Amar'e on my team. His amazing on the offense and is able to do almost anything with the ball in his hands from posterising two people to finishing off a ridiculous and 1 play.

hard question. Boozer proved hes an amazing player and same for Amare. Boozer has the edge on the rebounding part and defensive part thats I'm going to take him even though Amare is more explossive and is one of the best scorer in traffic

Amare for sure. Hes much athletic than Boozer and he has that fire where he can do a lot things in the post such as post up, spin moves or attack the basket or w/e. Boozer is more of a jump shooter to me. For defense they both are meh but i think Boozer is better than Amare on defense.