Jersey Shore Season 2

Flash

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely doesn't seem scripted to me. All the fights are similar to last season, where they just randomly yell stuff at eachother and it ends in a fight that seems 100x more dramatic on the previews.

I'm excited for this Thursday.. Ronnie pushes Vinnie and wants to fight him. AHH.

Definitely doesn't seem scripted to me. All the fights are similar to last season, where they just randomly yell stuff at eachother and it ends in a fight that seems 100x more dramatic on the previews.

I'm excited for this Thursday.. Ronnie pushes Vinnie and wants to fight him. AHH.

COME AT ME BRO, 1 SHOT

I've missed the last two/three episodes because of school and work, I definitely need to catch back up. Hopefully I haven't missed anything significant.

Lol you missed probably the most heated part in either season.

I love it...I live in Jersey as well and I'm going to one of the teen night surf clubs in seaside for some girls birthday. Pretty excited, gonna be fist pumping and living up to the JS name :)

lol Surf Club

Keep an eye out for all the old creepers who will be trying to buy the underage girls drinks and get some of that 18 year old poonie

• 2 weeks later...