Jersey Shore Season 2

Flash

Never thought I would like this show, but I am addicted.

Thursday night my DVR is doing overtime since I am in class late:

Big Bang Theory

Community

Outsourced

Jersey Shore

Pauly D is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl_Mv3HlmQs

"Oh Yeahh, Time To Wake Up, Oh Yeah" -Alarm Clock

Edited by htown11

I don't like Outsourced to be honest, I can't get into it. The characters are really bland. Community is great though.

And this season got off slow, was mirred by a bunch of Ron bull[expletive] but has really picked up the last few weeks and has been great the last two episodes. Pauly has been great.

I don't like Outsourced to be honest, I can't get into it. The characters are really bland. Community is great though.

I gotta admit I am bias towards Outsourced, I am Indian so that show has all these references and music moments that I can relate to lol. It's such a hit or miss comedy, I wouldn't be surprised to see it last only 1 season.

From what I have read based on comments and reviews, some people just love it and some people absolutely hate it really no middle ground established. I don't love it but because of the connections my interest is culturally tied.

Loved last weeks episode of Community, the chloroform scene had my cracking up.

Didn't mean to get off topic, Jersey shore is for sure addicting.

Pauly is inching closer to passing The Situation for GOAT status in the show. He's been money all season. Next episode the Sitch pulls the robbery on Vinny again, that's kind of a dick move by him.

Pauly has def surpassed Situation, Situation looks like a joke. Mad chicks are just rejecting him, I think Pauly def had the most smashes this year.

LOL ya Pauly is playing it smart. Every time Situation gets overly aggressive with the girls Pauly turns into the nice calm guy and take it all away. Situation is just creepy....

This season is probably going to end on a boring note. Mike didn't act like he normally does on last night's show which was weird. He for sure smashed the most chicks while they were here though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The REAL STL10

This show is TV gold.

It is incredibly stupid, but the amount of people that watch it is crazy.

Is this the most cost effective TV show ever created?

For the first two seasons...

1.They barely payed the actors

2.They used cheap facilities

3.They only marketed on MTV/VH1

This show is TV gold.

It is incredibly stupid, but the amount of people that watch it is crazy.

Is this the most cost effective TV show ever created?

For the first two seasons...

1.They barely payed the actors

2.They used cheap facilities

3.They only marketed on MTV/VH1

Funny you bring that up, we just had a huge discussion on that in my Media Systems class. It really is crazy though, reality TV seems to be taking over.

Guest The REAL STL10

Funny you bring that up, we just had a huge discussion on that in my Media Systems class. It really is crazy though, reality TV seems to be taking over.

Reality TV really is taking over America.

At what point is it really reality though?

With boom mics and camera either in front of the characters during the shot it is impossible to replicate "reality"

Personally, I think Jersey Shore is stupid, but the money being made and the amount of people watching makes it clear that it is the best television show ever made if you look at profit during its first two years.

• Like 1

Guest The REAL STL10

Salary tripled for Season 3. Dudes are making bank now... To entertain us and work at a gelatto shop. :lol:

Too bad they were too stupid until after the first two seasons to realize that they were worth something...http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

There's really only a few popular reality shows, but the ones that are popular just blow up like no one ever thought they would. Did anyone really think before this show started that it would get this popular? The concept was perfect though and they really got the perfect cast. The concept is everything and MTV hit it out of the park with this show.

It was a good season finale, never seen Pauly really yell like that. Jenni is such a [expletive], annoying how manly she acts.

As far as the season goes Pauly D was the funniest, some epic lines from him throughout. Definitely looking forward to season 3 back at the shore.

Read somewhere Situation is making 10 million a year now, damn go get that money Sitch.