Jersey Shore Season 2

Flash

Nitro, cool man, have fun... PP is a really nice town, nice little boardwalk. If you ever make it further south around Seaside, hit me up!

The story, the cast went to the SuperCuts in Toms River, one of the cutters there is on my softball team. They were laughing and one of them made a joke about the shop or the owner, and the owner started calling everybody out, saying [expletive] you come outside, blah blah. Situation got up to say 'whoa calm down' and the owner rocked him in the face, lol. I really hope it makes it on the show, haha... Though I bet it doesn't. Sitch got dropped.

Nitro, cool man, have fun... PP is a really nice town, nice little boardwalk. If you ever make it further south around Seaside, hit me up!

The story, the cast went to the SuperCuts in Toms River, one of the cutters there is on my softball team. They were laughing and one of them made a joke about the shop or the owner, and the owner started calling everybody out, saying [expletive] you come outside, blah blah. Situation got up to say 'whoa calm down' and the owner rocked him in the face, lol. I really hope it makes it on the show, haha... Though I bet it doesn't. Sitch got dropped.

:lol: owner = psycho

Well in Miami, there were a bunch of clubs that wouldn't let them in because they were guidos. Its pretty funny.

It wasn't even that. There's worse characters than that in Miami Beach by far, The Opium Group who owns just about every good club in the beach wouldn't let them in because of all the media and stuff that was gonna be around their clubs so they spent most of their time at b.e.d and Klutch.

Funniest show on TV, by far.

---------

http://brighterlater.com/gifs/shore2/101-mikewtf.gif

Not really. Maybe it's because I live in Jersey, and I see clowns like these people daily. :lol:

I'd agree that S1 > S2. I wouldn't say it's more scripted... but it's more predictable just in the way the characters act. Plus all this season has been is Ronnie calling Sam a [expletive] and them going off/on 5 times each episode. Getting repetitive and annoying.