Shaq Says He's Still One Of The NBA's Most Iconic Players

The Regime

Shaquille O'Neal is still without a home for the 2010-11 season, but the legendary center still considers himself an iconic player.

"The biggest thing that will define my legacy is how I've done it, and what I've done, and who I am," O'Neal said. "I'm a weird big guy. Doing rapping, doing movies. Do a lot of stuff.

"But always do things the right way. Changed three different franchises around (Orlando, L.A. Lakers and Miami). This is a guy who they (league officials) would have secret meetings about to change the rules. So, that's going to be my legacy: The most dominant player ever."

O'Neal has been linked with Atlanta, Dallas, Boston, Miami and San Antonio.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68474/20100801/shaq_says_hes_still_the_nbas_most_dominant_player/

Dwight still thinks he can play:

"He's still a big body. He's different than he was back in the day but he's still big. He can be a great fit for a team to help them win," Howard said of O'Neal

"I think his presence in the locker room will be needed more than anything at this point in his career. If he would embrace whatever team he's on, he has a lot of knowledge and he could help a team grow."

Link

Look at Dwight, being all nice, even after Shaq was a mean jerk to him.