2010 NFL Preseason Thread

Cobb

Brandon Graham has been impressive since training camp. He and Trent Cole will be a nice duo for our D-line for years to come.

Nate Allen was great as well, despite getting absolutely trucked by Benson. Definitely his welcome to the NFL moment.

Rookie linebacker Keenan Clayton was pretty impressive as well. I didn't hear much about him during camp but he's been pretty good in our two preseason games. Also, Dimitri Patterson should definitely make the roster.

I thought our defense was pretty good yesterday, we held a potent Cincinnati offense in check despite missing our best cornerback.

Offense is a different story.

Pinned the topic.

I was going to create separate topics for the preseason games, but I decided against it. Doesn't seem like there's much activity just yet.

Yeah, I think that's mainly because only a few games are actually on National TV.

Farve is lucky he didn't stay in or he was going to get raped. Tavares Jackson was barely escaping the pass-rush, so Farve probably would have died tonight.

Alex Smith looked very good, especially without having Gore, Davis, and Crabtree. I don't even think he had any bad passes. He had a couple throw aways, and Tedd Ginn Jr. needs to retire.

CATCH A [expletive]ING BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the defense looks sharp!

Farve is lucky he didn't stay in or he was going to get raped. Tavares Jackson was barely escaping the pass-rush, so Farve probably would have died tonight.

Alex Smith looked very good, especially without having Gore, Davis, and Crabtree. I don't even think he had any bad passes. He had a couple throw aways, and Tedd Ginn Jr. needs to retire.

CATCH A [expletive]ING BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the defense looks sharp!

yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

wall of text

yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

• Like 2

Anybody watching the Packers-Colts game on ESPN? I just tuned in since I forgot all about it :(, but both QB's are having good games especially Rodgers.

Sam Bradford played a lot better than I expected him to play, hopefully he plays well with that massive contract throughout the season.

Edited by Prodigy

Damn, we looked really good tonight vs. Indy. Very impressed with the way Rodgers played and the D looked excellent considering Matthew, Bigby and Harris were out and our first game without Kampman.

The Patriots defense was dreadful, and shot themselves in the foot will committing a bunch of penalties on 3rd downs.

Sam Bradford looked really good, but a lot of that was probably due to the piss poor defense.

Tom Brady and the offense looked superb after they stopped running the ball for the first few drives.

This offense is probably more deadly than they were in 2007-2008, especially with Gronkowski and Hernandez being there.

Mike Singletary's quote on Taylor Mays:

"I didn't know they made players like him anymore".

This is getting me even more excited to see him play. If the DB's play well this season, then the 49er's will have a GREAT season, but if the DB's suck, there's a damn good chance they don't win the NFC West.

God please stop it with the Mike Singletary quotes.