2010 NFL Preseason Thread

Cobb

How did Palmer look bad, do you guys even watch football?

Did you even watch the game? He was inaccurate all night, the only routes he was accurate on were intermediate 5-10 yard routes. He looks very very very rusty and now it looks like he could be the one thing hold this Cincy offense back tbh.

I am amused that there are still idiots in this city who want Michael Vick to be the starting QB.

People seriously believed that? Even I knew he wasn't starting here. :lol:

He's only useful for those special plays, nothing more.

• Like 1

He moved the ball... it's preseason, Id rather him throw a pick than hang a receiver out to dry by getting demolished.

He did hang Ocho Cinco out to get demolished, and the ball ended up getting picked. Apparently you didn't watch.

Edited by Fish7718

He did hang Ocho Cinco out to get demolished, and the ball ended up getting picked. Apparently you didn't watch.

Lmao I did watch, that was just a nasty hit. Did you forget that drive where he hit TO then Scott scored? He lead a very good series that drive... so yeah maybe he had some bad passes but I thought that was what preseason was for. Let me know how Romo looks come January.

Lmao I did watch, that was just a nasty hit. Did you forget that drive where he hit TO then Scott scored? He lead a very good series that drive... so yeah maybe he had some bad passes but I thought that was what preseason was for. Let me know how Romo looks come January.

I don't know why your so defensive, I'm just saying Palmer looks bad. Are you that insecure about the Bengals that you have to attack romo like a butt hurt woman? Palmer had 1 good pass all night and it was to TO on that drive, and tbh TO deserves all the credit on that play for burning his man, all Palmer had to do was lay it right out in front of him.

I didn't get to watch the game tonight because I was at work, but how did Kevin Kolb look tonight, and how did Ernie Sims look if anyone noticed? :lol: .

From what I saw he looked pretty sharp, and I loved his mobility in the pocket. It's unfortunate that his only TD got called back because of a penalty.

Brandon Graham dominated Andre Smith a couple times last night. Of course Smith only practiced I believe twice, but Graham is a beast. I love Brandon Graham.

Brandon Graham is pretty godly.

I no longer regret passing up on Earl Thomas.