WK7: NY Giants @ Dallas

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

I always want the weekend to play out in the most beneficial way for the Skins. So as a Skins fan, I want the Cowboys to win plus a win for us against the Bears. At this point, I'm not worried about Dallas, they are not threatening our chances of winning the division or making the playoffs as much as New York is.

As much as it pains me to say this, go Cowboys..... -_-

• Owner

I ALMOST got to go to this game, and I swear I was going to buy a Giants jersey just to wear to it.

Monday night, I'll be one of the biggest NYG fans on the Earth.

If Dallas loses this one, they will need to sign Jesus Christ to propel them into the playoffs.

I ALMOST got to go to this game, and I swear I was going to buy a Giants jersey just to wear to it.

Monday night, I'll be one of the biggest NYG fans on the Earth.

If Dallas loses this one, they will need to sign Jesus Christ to propel them into the playoffs.

Jeez I never knew there we so many Cowboys haters on this site until they started losing :unsure:

• Owner

Jeez I never knew there we so many Cowboys haters on this site until they started losing :unsure:

Everyone in my family loved the Chiefs or the Cowboys, and I grew up having them throw it in my face. Got sick of hearing about Aikman, Smith, Irvin and Deion.

Got a bit older, and my best friend was the biggest Cowboys fan, so it continued.

Had a girlfriend who loved the Cowboys, maybe two months after my friend moved away.

We broke up, and there was peace and serenity for a while...and, then, I get a message from my friend, and he's coming back to town.

It's like a curse I can't shake...but don't feel too bad, because I would rather see the Broncos lose every game they ever play than to see Dallas struggle.

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys left guard Kyle Kosier, who is suffering from a strained right Achilles, said Saturday that an MRI also revealed he has a high ankle sprain.

More on the Cowboys

Calvin Watkins and Tim MacMahon have the Cowboys blanketed for ESPNDallas.com. Check in with their constantly updated coverage. Blog

• ESPN Dallas: Dallas Cowboys Center »

Kosier is listed on the injury report as out for Monday's game against the New York Giants, but he hopes to play the next week against Jacksonville. He was wearing a walking boot as he left the Valley Ranch practice facility Saturday afternoon.

Source

We're done for :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• Like 1