WK7: NY Giants @ Dallas

Real Deal

• Owner

Brandon Jacobs looks like Shaq running out there. I would hate to have to tackle the dude.

BUT, I'm a better shooter than he is. We would shoot around outside of the dorms every week, and I have a better jumper. HA.

But those two interceptions by Dallas were huge to start off. I mean the way it began I thought the team was pumped up and wouldn't turn into this mess. This is just ugly now. I'm shell-shocked how that this team is 1-5. And the Giants.....I never thought they would be THIS good.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

But those two interceptions by Dallas were huge to start off. I mean the way it began I thought the team was pumped up and wouldn't turn into this mess. This is just ugly now. I'm shell-shocked how that this team is 1-5. And the Giants.....I never thought they would be THIS good.

The Cowboys would have had a legit shot to win the game if Romo hadn't gone down in the 2nd quarter.

I'm not shocked by how this season is turning out, but I'm a biased Giants fan so yeah. lol

I always thought the Cowgirls were overrated going into this season, so I'm not surprised to see them fall flat on their faces.

Well, it looks like besides the 49er's this season, I've been pretty much right about everything.

-Dallas would finish 3rd in the NFC East, but are 4th right now.

- New Orleans wouldn't be that good.

- The Bengals will win five games, and no more than seven.

Why did the 49er's have to suck? I still have hope............... :lol: .

The Giants were hee-hawing it up at that point... Blitzing 8... Come on now. Cowboys had 43 totals yards of offense when Romo went out.

:lol: Romo had 4 drives, 3 resulted in scores, get your head out of your [expletive]. The Giants couldn't cover the Cowboys WR, even when they weren't blitzing Kitna was still completing pass, blitzing was the only thing they could to try to stop them.

Yeah almost as funny as 1-5. :taunt: :lmao:

Would have, could have, should have... summary of the Cowgirls season.

:lol: k, you're cool pal

:lol: Romo had 4 drives, 3 resulted in scores, get your head out of your [expletive]. The Giants couldn't cover the Cowboys WR, even when they weren't blitzing Kitna was still completing pass, blitzing was the only thing they could to try to stop them

YOU ARE [expletive]ING RETARDED. They had 3 scoring drives? Do you know what field position they started with?!!??! Did you even watch the damn game? They got what 1 TD with that amazing field position? We get it, Romo the Homo is god and you want to suck his dick until he busts in your mouth but damn open your [expletive]ing eyes.

YOU ARE [expletive]ING RETARDED. They had 3 scoring drives? Do you know what field position they started with?!!??! Did you even watch the damn game? They got what 1 TD with that amazing field position? We get it, Romo the Homo is god and you want to suck his dick until he busts in your mouth but damn open your [expletive]ing eyes.

Then why are we bringing up yardage? They didn't have to go anywhere on 3 on 4 of Romo's drives that's why they didn't get a lot of yardage.

ROMO WAS 5 OF 7 39 YARDS 1 TD, THE 2 INCOMPLETIONS? ON TARGET DROPS TO MILES AUSTIN, ROMO WOULD HAVE SCORCHED THE GIANTS D

:lol: Romo had 4 drives, 3 resulted in scores, get your head out of your [expletive]. The Giants couldn't cover the Cowboys WR, even when they weren't blitzing Kitna was still completing pass, blitzing was the only thing they could to try to stop them.

Romo had 4 drives, a total of 39 yards passing, good for 5.5 YPA. That's a good average... If you're a halfback. Especially impressive was the second drive, when they went 6 plays for 10 yards and failed to cash in on the deathblow early in the first quarter at home.

GG though, not going to argue over it. Satisfied with the W.

Romo had 4 drives, a total of 39 yards passing, good for 5.5 YPA. That's a good average... If you're a halfback. Especially impressive was the second drive, when they went 6 plays for 10 yards and failed to cash in on the deathblow early in the first quarter at home.

GG though, not going to argue over it. Satisfied with the W.

You mean the second drive when Romo hit Austin directly in his hands on 3 & 10 (after running it twice) and Miles dropped it. Make fun of Romo's avg all you want it's tough to complete passes in the red zone, which is where 3 of his 5 passes were completed.

Honestly you may have a point if you argue other things, but Romo was very impressive when he was in the game, and anyone who argues that is just dumb or didn't watch the game.