WK15: Philadelphia @ NY Giants

Real Deal

Sean McDermott....what the [expletive] are you doing? 4 safeties on 3rd down, Trent Cole in coverage? Just give them the [expletive]ing game.

Also, Dimitri Patterson could not be having a worse game. Good god. Draft a CB in the first round please.

One of the touchdowns was an obvious PI where they actually called it against the Eagles

I've never seen an offensive PI call on a guy breaking free on a penalized defensive holding call. Not saying it doesn't happen, but I've never seen it. They typically let the offensive player do what he needs to do to get free on a defensive hold.

and they're getting away with a lot after the play.

...wut.

Edited by IllWill21™

I did hear Manningham got away with illegal hands to the face on his first TD, although I never saw the replay. Also, I thought there should have been a flag when McKenzie (I think) mugged Te'o-Nesheim after that play.

Doesn't matter though, this game would be a blowout either way.

Edited by Phightins

I've never seen an offensive PI call on a guy breaking free on a penalized defensive holding call. Not saying it doesn't happen, but I've never seen it. They typically let the offensive player do what he needs to do to get free on a defensive hold.

...wut.

I'm not saying it was a terrible no-call, but I just think that it was definitely more offensive than defensive.

And, I'm saying the Giants are starting most of the shoving and altercations after the play.