WK15: Philadelphia @ NY Giants

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Pretty pumped for this game...although I think it's been over hyped and not as meaningful as people make it out to be, still going to be a good one.

I think it's pretty meaningful. Very good chance both teams run the table in the final two games, so this game could easily decide the division. Probably will decide it.

I think it's pretty meaningful. Very good chance both teams run the table in the final two games, so this game could easily decide the division. Probably will decide it.

Yeah, but both of these teams are making the playoffs either way...most likely. It'd be a pretty big collapse for either one to not make it.

And home field is nice to have, for sure an advantage, but it's not that important (ie. Giants SB run a few years ago).

This game would be a lot more meaningful if it looked as if the ONLY way into the playoffs for these two teams was the division crown.

Pretty pumped for this game...although I think it's been over hyped and not as meaningful as people make it out to be, still going to be a good one.

There's a good chance that both of these teams make the playoffs, but I think you are crazy if you don't think this is a meaningful game. This is much more meaningful for the Giants then the Eagles for one reason.

I don't like assuming, but let's say that one of Atlanta or New Orleans gets a wildcard spot. That leaves one spot left. If The Giants lose tomorrow, their season may very well come down to the Green Bay game, and if they lose that, they may be toast.

Even if the Packers lose tomorrow night, and they can still definitely win, if the Giants lose tomorrow then the Packers game is what the Giants season may come down to, so I think you are downplaying it too much, or haven't really thought of the possible scenarios.

I really do not get Andy's obsession with Chad Hall. You have a legit change of pace RB in Jerome Harrison....get him into the game! Hall is not fooling/scaring anybody. He is Danny Woodhead, without nearly as much skill.

I am certainly not complaining, but I don't really get how that's a penalty and some of the vicious late hits the Cowboys got away with last week were apparently OK. But I will take it! Finally a break.

I am certainly not complaining, but I don't really get how that's a penalty and some of the vicious late hits the Cowboys got away with last week were apparently OK. But I will take it! Finally a break.

This. You have to think some of Reid's campaigning won him that call, that was a super weak touch by Goff (especially compared to the hits Vick takes this year). The cameraman helped sell it too I think, lol.