would you drive 7 hours

Lkr

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But if you knew anything, you'd know how strict and how often MLB drug tests take place.

http://www.soccersucks.net/soccer_gay.jpg

LOL, dont you think its a shame, you would have to test for something like that.

I guess some people cant play a fair sport.

LOL, dont you think its a shame, you would have to test for something like that.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/07/17/sports/plus-soccer-world-cup-all-players-cleared-in-drug-testing.html

Jimmy Rollins could compete on USA's soccer team. Show me Landon Donovan hitting a home run off of a 102 mph fastball with movement.

OMGZ SHOW ME TYREKE EVANS HITTING A GOAL ON BRAZIL

OMGZ SHOW ME JIMMY ROLLINS HITTING A 3 WITH BATTIER DEFENDING HIM

You are [expletive]ing stupid, everything in a professional sport is hard to do.

OMGZ SHOW ME TYREKE EVANS HITTING A GOAL ON BRAZIL

OMGZ SHOW ME JIMMY ROLLINS HITTING A 3 WITH BATTIER DEFENDING HIM

You are [expletive]ing stupid, everything in a professional sport is hard to do.

Except soccer. It's not hard to participate in a hobby.

When they do make contact, one goes on the ground crying like a [expletive].

How about I take a soccer cleat and kick the [expletive] out of you with it on the leg and see if you arent on the ground crying.

I would say to hit you in the balls but im sure you have none since you have been using steroids too much.

How about I take a soccer cleat and kick the [expletive] out of you with it on the leg and see if you arent on the ground crying.

I would say to hit you in the balls but im sure you have none since you have been using steroids too much.

Headbutt=ejection

Lol, Zidane

Pro Wrestling is more painful than a headbutt

hey bosnian, why do you always cry when someone trolls you, but when you troll someone, it isn't a big deal at all? just wondering.

Last time I checked I was debating your argument. Not Trolling.

Get it right, and I still pose the same argument, which you have failed to asnwer 2, or defend your opinion.

You can't honestly tell me that a large portion of soccer players fall and exaggerate everything, for whatever the reason may be.