would you drive 7 hours

Lkr

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

to sit behind home plate and see Josh Johnson take on the Phillies for $47.50 on Saturday night? Its a great price, but its 3 hours and 30 minutes to get there, and then the same back. Would you do it? I'm planning on going with one of my best friends :)

Edited by Lkr

If the other option is doing the usual staying home and doing nothing, yeah I would go.

Yeah, that is the other option. And it is my only shot at a game this season, unless I wanna see Rays/Yankees with way worse seats at same price.

Yeah, that is the other option. And it is my only shot at a game this season, unless I wanna see Rays/Yankees with way worse seats at same price.

I'd say go for it then.

Id see Yankees-Rays if its closer to you. If not, only go on this trip if your not the one driving.

By the way, Josh Johnson is a beast :)

Id see Yankees-Rays if its closer to you. If not, only go on this trip if your not the one driving.

By the way, Josh Johnson is a beast :)

30 mins closer but way worse seats

I would do it if you like stayed the night there, there's no way I could tolerate driving 7 hours in one day. Not to mention you're gonna be sitting at the 3 hour long baseball game too, so it's gonna be like 10 straight hours of sitting... idk

I would much rather watch soccer than baseball. Much more exciting.

To each their own...that is why it is so pointless to bash either sport. Both are acquired tastes.