would you drive 7 hours

Lkr

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You did. :lol: .

You're obviously too retarded to understand what i said. I didn't say no one ever said a sport was gay. Read it again, study it for a little. English was my third language and im glad i know it better than you. I'm outta this thread it's pointless.

• Like 1

Yeah you should go, I don't watch baseball but that sounds fun. 3 and a half hours isn't too bad.

And Slaven, soccer is more popular than baseball so that makes it better? You better stop listening to your screamo bands and start listening to the Jonas Brothers because they're more popular.

• Like 1

Yeah you should go, I don't watch baseball but that sounds fun. 3 and a half hours isn't too bad.

And Slaven, soccer is more popular than baseball so that makes it better? You better stop listening to your screamo bands and start listening to the Jonas Brothers because they're more popular.

End of thread.....wow.

OWNED

I love it when people compare things like sports to music.

Music is purely taste. What your brain feeds off.

Its totally different.

• Like 1

I love it when people compare things like sports to music.

Music is purely taste. What your brain feeds off.

Its totally different.

So those who enjoy watching something different instead of listening to something different is completely different? LMAO you have no credibility

Soccer is as much of a sport as poker and competitive eating.

And you are as much of an idiot as a person whos mentally retarded or was dropped on the head as a child

lol @ people who say soccer isnt a sport. wth is it then? This is from a person who likes baseball, you enjoy watching no excitement and seeing the same thing EVERYTIME, its basically hitting a ball with the stick and the only difference is that you hit it somewhere in the park, totally.

And you are as much of an idiot as a person whos mentally retarded or was dropped on the head as a child

lol @ people who say soccer isnt a sport. wth is it then? This is from a person who likes baseball, you enjoy watching no excitement and seeing the same thing EVERYTIME, its basically hitting a ball with the stick and the only difference is that you hit it somewhere in the park, totally.

Anyone who has endurance can play soccer decently. Take anyone who's on the cross country team, and they can play soccer. Running is just a more intense form of walking, and is walking a sport?

So those who enjoy watching something different instead of listening to something different is completely different? LMAO you have no credibility

http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/owned-subaru.JPG

ROFL

And then what's soccer? You kick a ball into the net...it's so not true it's funny. You can say that all you do is run up and down the field in football, skate up and down the ice in hockey. Baseball is just a sport as basketball, football, hockey, anything. A team wins, a team loses.

Listening and watching is totally different, 2 different senses [expletive]face, wtf are you gonna say next?

Eating and listening to some type of music is the same? No credibility? we are talking about the human mind not the hard drive of a laptop.

Lol and soccer is just kicking a ball around for an hour and a half every sport sounds dumb when simplify it like that. Baseball requires a lot more mental ability and a [expletive]load more handi-coordination

Anyone who has endurance can play soccer decently. Take anyone who's on the cross country team, and they can play soccer. Running is just a more intense form of walking, and is walking a sport?

More like the other way around.

You can take a soccer player and put him on the cross country team.

In football you can also do the same thing, either way around.

In soccer you actually have to know how to dribble, kick, pass and have good periferel(sp) vision. Running is only part of it to keep you going around. A lot of African teams are faster than European teams but they arent better because they cant kick, dribble and pass as good, stupid example, very stupid.

• Like 1

Lol and soccer is just kicking a ball around for an hour and a half every sport sounds dumb when simplify it like that. Baseball requires a lot more mental ability and a [expletive]load more handi-coordination

Im not simplifying it, im telling you whats true. Baseball is the simplest sport ever, hit the ball and THATS IT. In soccer and basketball you have to work like a team to score, football you actually have to catch the ball, run through defenses and [expletive], soccer you have to run through defenses pass, same with baseball, all you do in baseball is hit the ball, THATS ALL.

Why are the soccer fans in the baseball forum anyway? You don't see us going into the soccer forum and talking [expletive]. I'm guessing A you guys are retarded and got lost on the way to the soccer forum or B your just annoying haters trying to get your post count up. Either way it's pretty pathetic, theres a simple solution to this 'YugoRocketsFan' keep your annoying [expletive] out of the baseball forum.

Im not simplifying it, im telling you whats true. Baseball is the simplest sport ever, hit the ball and THATS IT. In soccer and basketball you have to work like a team to score, football you actually have to catch the ball, run through defenses and [expletive], soccer you have to run through defenses pass, same with baseball, all you do in baseball is hit the ball, THATS ALL.

If all you do is hit the ball...then what the [expletive] are the guys doing in the field bro?

Lol you make it sound so easy. A pitcher vs a batter is like an athletic chess match every at bat. A contest where mental abilities meets physical abilities, apparently this is too tough for you to understand.

Taking steroids and waiting for their manager to yell at the ref and then get sent out?

Funny you dumb soccer fans just cling to this argument about steroids, its not even funny and, I guaratee more soccer players have used steroids than baseball players.

Edited by Fish7718