Remember?

jl.

dont kno ya but welcome bacK :)

It's cool Mike I don't know you no more either, you just destroyed a happy home I hope your satisfied.

Thanks for the welcome backs, I remember you Sun Tzu. I'm good though, family is cool daughter's in pre-school now, still married :wacko: Brandon haha, it's been so long since I've been in touch with thing's and so long since I've seen a Suns game. I haven't really been following a team just trying to catch up.

Jermaine in da building. finally we get a real graphics guy instead of guru. only joking guruzzez.

Man I haven't even had Photoshop installed since OTR v1. Time's have changed since I made anything and I'm happily retired. I'm don't have Favre syndrome I know when enough is enough. Hell I don't even know where my old stuff is, so I can't even rock a sig.

Welcome back. The soccer section needed some help.

Funny you say that but I'm a football(soccer) coach now.

ZOMG! <3

Whats good my dude

Hey baby, nothin man just watchin the kid grow and feeling old. How's life with you man you at college now right.

Justin, Kyle, Yugo, Uni, Hutch how you guys.

Edited by jl.

Doing well. Went to Poland this summer and taught English, and now I'm looking to finish up my final semester of college. Also looking for a job, but those seem to be mostly non-existent right now.

Great to see that you and your family are doing well. We've missed ya. :dribble: