Jennings Jokes About Big 3

Big Penny

Bucks guard Brandon Jennings was working out at the HAX Gym in Los Angeles recently and talked about forming his own Dream Team, similar to the Miami Heat.

"Everybody's trying to team up now to try to beat Kobe [bryant]," Jennings told TMZ.com.

The Celtics added Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett to Paul Pierce a few years ago, while the Heat brought in LeBron James and Chris Bosh to play with Dwyane Wade this summer.

"So I guess me and Tyreke Evans and Stephen Curry should all call each other in the next two years and try to hook up and play on the same team," Jennings surmised.

He added that he doesn't think teaming up is good for the NBA.

"You lose all the competition," he said.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68890/20100829/jennings_talks_about_his_own_dream_team/#ixzz0y134U3dI

Everybody hated Jennings when he first came into the league and was speaking his mind...and I liked him cuz of the hate. Fast forward one year, and check the difference lol.

no lie I was one of those haters, but he has won me over with his game.

Edited by ChosenOne

Everybody hated Jennings when he first came into the league and was speaking his mind...and I liked him cuz of the hate. Fast forward one year, and check the difference lol.

im the complete opposite i liked him at first and now his talking to much [expletive] and he should just shut up