Oklahoma City at Portland

Another lob for Aldridge. Considering he isn't the most dangerous man in the post, you would think that the Thunder would stop trying to front him all of the time, allowing him to constantly get easy lobs. They have played much better defense in the 2nd half, but they really need to stop overplaying Aldridge.

Even though he has struggled with his shot in the second half, I've really liked the way that Westbrook has played tonight. He has been all over the floor and seems to be in the middle of every play. With all of the talk about Rondo, Rose, Curry and even Jennings, he really flies under the radar, at least from what I see.

Also, Andre Miller has been great tonight, especially in the 2nd half. He is such a calming influence on the floor and always seems to make the right play or hit a shot to put an end to a run or something. Love his game.

EDIT: And just as I post this, Westbrook hits two huge jumpers for the Thunder to cut the lead down to 1.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Portland is gonna win....

probably but at least im happy with how they played in the 2nd half finally played as a team, defense was good and they are playing hard

man when westbrook shoots those long 2's i hold my breath but when they go in its a huge sigh of relief

Huge tip in by Ibaka. Pretty poor shot selection by Durant if you ask me, but luckily for OKC Ibaka was able to tip it in.

Kudos to Westbrook for keeping that ball alive, allowing Ibaka to tip it in. Like I said earlier, he has been everywhere tonight and has played one hell of a game.

EDIT: Bad defense by Durant there. He did everything right by keeping Roy in front of him and forcing a long jumper, but once he bit on that fake he was lucky Roy didn't draw a foul on him. When you have 6 inches over the guy, and insane length, there is no reason to bite on that fake if you are Durant. Roy isn't going to be able to get a good look shooting over you.

Huge tip in by Ibaka. Pretty poor shot selection by Durant if you ask me, but luckily for OKC Ibaka was able to tip it in.

Kudos to Westbrook for keeping that ball alive, allowing Ibaka to tip it in. Like I said earlier, he has been everywhere tonight and has played one hell of a game.

EDIT: Bad defense by Durant there. He did everything right by keeping Roy in front of him and forcing a long jumper, but once he bit on that fake he was lucky Roy didn't draw a foul on him. When you have 6 inches over the guy, and insane length, there is no reason to bite on that fake if you are Durant. Roy isn't going to be able to get a good look shooting over you.

yea i dont know why roy didnt jump into durant unless he thought the refs wouldnt call a foul late game? who knows but we got lucky there

gotta put the pressure on then and run when we get a stop

durant looks exhausted

Both teams do. Westbrook looks like the only player on the floor who isn't gassed.

I know I sound like a broken record, but how great has he been tonight? 6 offensive rebounds from your point guard is amazing and it is even more impressive when you factor in all of the balls that he has kept alive that a teammate came down.

Both teams have really struggled in the overtime though. Nobody is able to get into the paint and all of their jumpers have been missed pretty badly as fatigue has set in. Nice move by Roy to get to the line, though.

Jesus christ, Westbrook is my new idol. Keeping yet another ball alive on the offensive glass and Green with one hell of a save to Durant.

If I'm Portland I'm running the same play for Roy that they did out of the last time out. No need to rush a three point shot here if you can get a quick two or get to the line, especially since both teams jumpers have been off all overtime long.

Wow, that was really close to being a three point play. Good decision to not settle for a three. There was too much tme to settle considering how badly the Blazers have struggled from three.

And just as I say this, he misses the 2nd freebie. :lol:

PS: Guess who got the rebound? Yup, Westbrook yet again.

When I left, we had an 8 point lead, when I got to Buffalo Wild Wings, the score was tied. We handed the Thunder this win. I don't understand why Roy was going for a three point shot in regulation with the score tied with possession and the clock running down....I was pretty pissed with that shot.

The Thunder stole a game here, really stepped it up and wanted the win more than we did.