New York at Minnesota

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

Through good and bad games, it's still obvious that Felton isn't the future starting point of this team if they want to build a contender, and it's even more obvious that they aren't going to be able to ride Amare to anything more than a first-round exit.

Why does Gallinari look at his teammates like they are idiots when he misses shots? It's been getting on my nerves since he started playing in the league.

So, fire Rambis? :lol:

Lol he's been pretty decent these past two games (most notably the rotations have improved) and the team seems to have bought into him, but not necessarily the system.

Don't sleep on Michael Beasley people. I've been saying this since 08, the guy is one of the 10 most talented players in the league without question. He's finally getting a chance to shine in an offense where he can be the alpha dog and not the sidekick. He's on his way to an All Star season next year if he keeps this up. Great to see him succeeding.

At first I didn't even want to post in that thread to be honest... I mean we had quite a nice start and then... four losses in a row against Phila, Golden State, Milwaukee and Minnesota ? Really ??!! That hurts even more cause I really believe in the team that we have this year, I mean I know we can't go to the CF or even the second round for that matter but I really feel that we can make it to the playoffs... So seeing us play just as bad as last year (except December) is really painful. It's still the beginning, the season's gonna be long and our players need time to develop a chemistry, so we'll have to be patient btu still...

It's honestly [expletive]ing hard to be patient after watching this team suck every year since 2001.... I'm tired of being a Knicks fan. I miss the 90's...

Well anyhow it's the just the beginning of the season as I said, so let's be patient I guess.