Milwaukee at Cleveland

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

I never saw a buzzer beater live. That was insane! The first half was uninspiring and neither team wanted to win. JJ is so unaware on the court and Jamison needs to start so JJ learns a lesson.

Mo was clutch, and after he an AP had 6 points combined yesterday, they total for over 30 points.

How are the Bucks playing the "worst" basketball in the league? We are awesome at defense (#1 in the league) but we just suck on the offensive side.

I would rather play in close games then get blown out and give up 100-110 points every game.

Here was our schedule so far:

@ New Orleans: L 95-91

@ Minnesota: L 96-85

Vs. Charlotte: W 98-88

Vs. Portland: L 90-76

@ Boston: L 105-102 (OT)

Vs. Indiana: W 94-90

Vs. New Orleans: L 87-81

Vs. New York: W 107-80

@ Atlanta: W 108-91

Vs. Golden State: W 79-72

Vs. LA Lakers: L 118-107

@ Philly: L 90-79

Vs. OK City: L 82-81

@ Cleveland: L 83-81

Bucks have given up more then 100 points once in regulation and that was to the Lakers. We have lost by more then 5 points four times in our nine losses, and we have lost by more then 10 points four times as well.

Here is our upcoming schedule:

@ Detroit

Vs. Charlotte

Then

@ Utah

@ Denver

Vs. Orlando

Vs. Miami

Vs. Indiana

Vs. Houston

@ Dallas

@ Spurs

Vs. Utah

@ Portland

@ Lakers

@ Kings

Vs. Atlanta

@ Chicago

Vs. Dallas

@ Miami

@ Orlando

Vs. Miami

Then it gets a LOT easier after that.

There was one positive that I got out of this game.

With Bogut out with another injury, our first round pick Larry Sanders got a good amount of playing time. He shot 4-10 from the field and contributed 8 points. He also added 7 rebounds to his stat sheet. I knew he was an athletic kid that made the most of his minutes but I was impressed with the block and two steals he also recorded.

While he still has a lot to work on, performances like this have me very interested to see if he can force his way into our starting lineup in the next year or two. As Gooden continues to age, an athletic Sanders would be the perfect compliment to Bogut on the defensive end.