Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

i hope the heat starting 5, the bench and the coaching staff all toss up the powder before the game and blow them out by 90 at least

That'd be the ultimate F you to Cleveland and I'd love it. I wish these guys would have that UM of the 80's type mentality. Hopefully we blow them the [expletive] out.

Of course its gonna be a wild and nightmare game for LeBron James. I think for sure there are more negatives than positives in this stadium tonight. In order for LeBron James to get his pride back is to win the game and prove several of the Cavaliers fans wrong. Even though I believe they won't see that because all what matters on their mind is booing and throwing sticks and stones at LeBron.

Also, I think for sure he arrived safety at the Cleveland airport because I haven't heard or saw any sources yet about it. Is anyone gonna be there to support LeBron James? If do, best of luck for them. They are just gonna be booed and kicked out; I like I said before, its gonna be a nightmare for LeBron James and his fellow fans which I believe is only Miami people.

Looking to see how he does though; will it be a much distraction and annoying game for LeBron to cause him to have a horrible night or can he take it and man up, ignore the criticism and continue what he does? I think for sure if your gonna ask LeBron how the game is gonna be like, hes gonna of course say like ''hell.''

well it can't be a one way hate battle, so we are tryin to even it out lol

You took their best player and destroyed their team, I think you've done enough for them, at least let them have this one game, jeez.

Obviously this game is going to mean a lot more for the Cavs and the city of Cleveland than it will for LeBron and the Miami Heat, should be a good game. An early Christmas present from the NBA and TNT and I shall happily accept this present. Unfortunately the game starts at 8 and I have a class from 7-10. Luckily the professor lets us out at 8 and if we come back at 8:30 it's extra credit. So at 8 I will have to run to the comp lab and open up a stream there. Then with like 3 mins to half time I will have to leave the comp lab and run back to my dorm to ensure I don't miss much. Should be interesting!