Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For all of the pain he caused this city and its fans, it would only be just for us to win. We have to win this game. This game is all that matters right now in Cleveland. No matter how ugly, we have to get something out of his royal screwjob.

LMAO @ the mere thought of him trying to get out of this game. I swear some of the random hate quotes get better and better every time.

I think its gonna be a crazy, hectic atmosphere. I hope he does the powder too (apparently there's some question as to whether he'll do it or not). Coolest scenarios would be either a LeBron game winner of him just going ape [expletive] and dropping 45 or something. Nonetheless, I think we win by double digits.

Cavs will win (Gut Feeling).

Heat have been one of the worst defensive teams against the 3 ball all season.

With guys like Mo Williams, Daniel Gibson, and Anthony Parker shooting the three so well, can the Heat even stop them?

Edited by STL10

The threats of violence from Cleveland fans are just silly. My dislike for LeBron James is as strong as anybody's, I think he is incredibly out of touch with reality and is a douche bag with a huge ego, but this is one of those times when you have to say "it's just a game". I would love to see the Cleveland fans tear him a new one, but I hope they do not go over the top.

Either way, it will be great television.

• Owner

if he cared more about scoring than winning, why would he have signed with two of the premiere scorers in the league?

Because he knew he would be the primary ball-handler, and it would be his city and team, or else it wouldn't work out (as proven this year, so far).