Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

Unless the Cavs release these guys I'm gonna have a hard time rooting for this team. Last night, they went out there to collect their paycheck. They humiliated the fans and they have no right to remain under contract. It's gonna be hard finding a team that wants any of these guys.

Imagine how a crowd like Boston or Philly or New York would act if they were in this situation and their team did this. LeBron paraded around the arena, smiling and showboating, talking to opposing team. No fear ever came into him. That's all on the team. Dan Gilbert needs to throw these players under the bus and let them go at any deal possible. I'm over this team unless they get some mental toughness. They have no balls right now.

It's brutal. Mo Williams just came off a huge game..and then goes and does that. Very disappointed with the Cavs, they showed so much heart at the start of the season but it seems to be slowly dying off.

Has Mo Williams ever showed up for a big game?

^That coach is Jamahl Moshley (spelling may be incorrect)... he had been with the Denver Nuggets for the pasr 3-4 years I believe... and this season he went to Cavs and we actually got his replacement in former Cavs assistant Melvin Hunt. Don't know if there's such thing as assistant coach trade? :lol:

I do think Hunt is thousand times better than Moshley... Hunt is more engaging with players and knows the game more. Great "trade" for us.

---

Anyway, Cleveland, the fans, and the organization are lame. I understand LeBron is a douche, but this victim, we've been wronged mentality is a loser and negative attitude that is contagious and not easily healed. It's on them to put these on themselves... LeBron was a douche yes, but it's their reaction that was lame.

If someone angers you, the reaction is usually to be angry. But you always have a choice what you want for your reaction... whether to brush it off, to be unaffected and happy, or to be angry. If you always react, you'll be in emotional roller coaster all your life without being in control of yourself.

Cleveland, organization, and fans chose to be pissed off and they've been wronged... it says more about them than it does about LeBron.

I watch parts of the game and turned it off at halftime, the negativities displayed by the Cavs were just lame.

sorely disappointing, but I'll give my random thoughts nonetheless.

I thought Miami played great, but they could still improve immensely. there were lots of plays where LeBron had the ball and everyone else just stood there and watched him. they all need to be moving around and getting open. Arroyo is making a case for worst starting point guard in the game. he only had six points and two assists. this team could really use a veteran PG (TJ Ford) who could make plays and push the ball. I'd like them to get a big center too, but I don't see it happening this year.

LeBron and Miami need to fully embrace the role of villains as well. this is now the most hated/scrutinized team in the NBA. Cavs want to play 'Til I Collapse' at the beginning. Heat should play 'No Apologies.' I'd like to see this team just forget about everyone and play their game. they should emulate the bad boy Pistons and just screw everyone. say what you want about LeBron, but he's a Heat now. he served his contract, he made the decision, it's over. I could go on and on about why it's foolish to be mad at him about his decision, but it won't change anyone's mind. hopefully this team can continue dominating and get that ring they've been wanting.