Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

Anybody see the shirts that the Cavs were handing out? They are basically the same as that Check my $tats (black instead of white) shirt that LeBron wore a few years ago, but instead of saying Check my $tats, they say Kiss my A$$ LeBron.

EDIT: I found this one another forum and if true, wow.

James was born on December 30, 1984 in Akron, Ohio, to a 16-year-old mother, Gloria. His biological father, Anthony McClelland, was an ex-convict who left Gloria and forced her to raise LeBron by herself. Unnofficial Cavaliers T-shirts stating "Like Father Like Son" will be sold at tonights game outside of Quiken Loans Arena

That is brutal. :lol:

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Anybody see the shirts that the Cavs were handing out? They are basically the same as that Check my $tats (black instead of white) shirt that LeBron wore a few years ago, but instead of saying Check my $tats, they say Kiss my A$$ LeBron.

EDIT: I found this one another forum and if true, wow.

That is brutal. :lol:

:o...............:rofl:

I feel like if the Heat start to blow the Cavs out and Lebron starts flaunting around like he always does the Cavs fans will react in a physical manner (like throwing [expletive] onto the court)

Possibly. That'd be riidiculous. I doubt it though lol.

I think the Heat will win this game pretty handily to be honest.

Matt Bellamy is back. And he is still wearing his LeBron James jersey.

Bellamy, the 29-year-old Sandusky resident who was ejected from an Indians game over the summer for wearing a James No. 6 Heat jersey, is attending Thursday night’s game at Quicken Loans Arena.

And yes, he’ll be wearing his James jersey again. Only this time, he’ll have company. Bellamy said he and “about seven” others will wear Cavs hoodies into the arena until they arrive at their seats. At that time, they’ll take off the hoodies to unveil their James jerseys. Bellamy wouldn’t say where his seats are located, only that extra security will be near him.

Now the twist: Bellamy is rooting for the Cavs.

“I want the Cavs to win,” he said. “But I still respect LeBron. I respect the player he has become. I don’t like the fact he left Cleveland, but I’m not going to hate on him for wanting to go get his ring.”

http://cavs.ohio.com/2010/12/lebron-fan-ejected-from-tribe-game-coming-back-for-more/

He might actually get stabbed tonight.. :unsure: