Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

Look guys...

I can be like Flash too...

http://i55.tinypic.com/1z5t5cw.jpg

Nothing new lol, we've seen things like that for 5 months now.Pretty creative stuff on there though.

Edited by Flash

Nothing new lol, we've seen things like that for 5 months now.Pretty creative stuff on there though.

And the U Mad photo with the Big Three dancing around is how old...?

Please bro, get off the high horse. Everyone on this site has talked endless [expletive] about Miami for months now, if you wanna start talking about class, then check yourself before you go pointing the finger at other people.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/24/128720283229688238.jpg

You guys have been talking [expletive] ever since you got the big 3, what do you expect when you lose? As for when you win, you're obviously going to win a lot, so the least you could to do is show some class when you win, and not post pictures and rub it in the others teams face.

• Like 1

Sure they blow, but they had all the emotion on their side and we just shut it all down. As a fan of the Heat, it excited me to see all the fans/critics silenced. There isn't much they can say now, other than to watch us play and stop the hate. Thats how I feel about it. I am just really satisfied with what we did, not so much the result or the opponent.

Who had all of the emotion? The Cavs team looked awful and didn't care. The fans and everyone watching may have had a bunch of emotion but I sure as hell know that the Cavs players didn't.

And all of the critics silenced? LOL. You guys are 12-8. Maybe if you guys can blow out a team like the Lakers or Celtics or Magic or Spurs etc. than you would silence the critics. Don't get ahead of yourselves Heat fans, good win but not something to jizz over.

You guys have been talking [expletive] ever since you got the big 3, what do you expect when you lose? As for when you win, you're obviously going to win a lot, so the least you could to do is show some class when you win, and not post pictures and rub it in the others teams face.

What does talking [expletive] consist of? Predicting we win championships? Predicting winning records? We're saying the same things that fans in Chicago, NY or NJ would be saying right now if they had gotten LeBron lol.

• Like 2

What does talking [expletive] consist of? Predicting we win championships? Predicting winning records? We're saying the same things that fans in Chicago, NY or NJ would be saying right now if they had gotten LeBron lol.

You honestly think Nets fans would think they could win a championship if they had LeFraud...?

I stayed until the very end, and I took one thing away: What I felt in the minutes leading up to the game and the first part of the first quarter, in which we lead 17-12 was simply awesome. And from there, I felt like I was missing something. Something special could have happened tonight, but it just wasn't to be.

I won't revel in this, and you have to move on because it's over. We face them in 12 days, have 3 games against under .500 teams on the way, and unlike most Cavs fans who want to blow everything up and trash this team, I'm aware that one or two games doesn't determine a season this early on.

The one thing that got to me was seeing our players interact with you know who. It's just not what I want to see. Talk to him behind the scenes, not during the game while you are being shown up at your own home court.

This is second to Game 5 vs. Boston in terms of worst game I ever attended, and I hope to forget it by tonight.

There's so much that could be said but I don't feel like beating a dead horse. I was proud of the fans in this city tonight. They were the ones who showed up.

Anything happening in the crowd that we couldn't see on TV?

Anything happening in the crowd that we couldn't see on TV?

There was one point that I thought there was a fight because a lot of people were standing, but that's about all I could get from the TV.

Only thing that happened was a few Heat fans in various areas in the fourth quarter got up to the edge of their section and taunted everyone with their LBJ jerseys. Beer was thrown.

Very light, and I didn't expect this.

F it, I'm pissed. How do you let you're team play that was a whole game.

These stupid millionaires spent more time talking with LeBron than thinking about the let down that was.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Well its been about an hour since the game ended. Maybe we'll get a strongly worded letter about the game?

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/lebronze23/lollll.jpg

Dear Cavs Fans:

Tonight was just a road block, a minor one. We have JJ Hickson a great young player who will win us a few games, don't you worry I love Cleveland to death *but you're from Michigan*... stfu that was my conscience speaking.

"I PREMATURELY GUARANTEED THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE" WHAT THE [expletive] WAS I THINKING!

Tomorrow is a lame and much darker day than I thought....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the losing tradition that you are all used to once again!

Dan Gilbert

Majority Owner

Cleveland Cavaliers

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/lebronze23/lollll.jpg

• Like 1

Who had all of the emotion? The Cavs team looked awful and didn't care. The fans and everyone watching may have had a bunch of emotion but I sure as hell know that the Cavs players didn't.

And all of the critics silenced? LOL. You guys are 12-8. Maybe if you guys can blow out a team like the Lakers or Celtics or Magic or Spurs etc. than you would silence the critics. Don't get ahead of yourselves Heat fans, good win but not something to jizz over.

Did you forget the Heat's 2nd game? We blew out Orlando pretty badly...

I do agree though that the Heat need to start beating the good teams. We have shown we can beat those poor teams and dominate them, but we haven't done much when it comes to the good teams. The Heat have some tough games coming up so I hope the Heat can carry this momentum and get some wins.

Also, about winning in class thing, what do you expect? People have been hating on the Heat on this forum for a long time, and I personally don't care but lmao at saying that the Heat fans should be the ones that should stay classy. Maybe if both sides were classy it wouldn't be a problem. People were saying how the Cavs would win this game with all the emotion surrounding LeBron's return, and the Heat absolutely dominated the game, especially LeBron and Wade. You don't think the fans will be happy and trash talk a bit about that considering all the crap that was said before the game?

Edited by platoon793

Did you forget the Heat's 2nd game? We blew out Orlando pretty badly...

I do agree though that the Heat need to start beating the good teams. We have shown we can beat those poor teams and dominate them, but we haven't done much when it comes to the good teams. The Heat have some tough games coming up so I hope the Heat can carry this momentum and get some wins.

Also, about winning in class thing, what do you expect? People have been hating on the Heat on this forum for a long time, and I personally don't care but lmao at saying that the Heat fans should be the ones that should stay classy. Maybe if both sides were classy it wouldn't be a problem. People were saying how the Cavs would win this game with all the emotion surrounding LeBron's return, and the Heat absolutely dominated the game, especially LeBron and Wade. You don't think the fans will be happy and trash talk a bit about that considering all the crap that was said before the game?

Ahh yeah I forgot about that game since it was so long ago. Still, you get what I'm trying to say.

The trash talk thing makes no sense though. ALL of the trash talk was targeted to one person, Lebron. Hell, they even cheered Z! They were not targeting your team or your fanbase, just one person that they felt screwed by. So I'm not really sure what crap you are referring to because I didn't see any targeting the HEAT as a team.

Edited by Guru™

Ahh yeah I forgot about that game since it was so long ago. Still, you get what I'm trying to say.

The trash talk thing makes no sense though. ALL of the trash talk was targeted to one person, Lebron. Hell, they even cheered Z! They were not targeting your team or your fanbase, just one person that they felt screwed by. So I'm not really sure what crap you are referring to because I didn't see any targeting the HEAT as a team.

Well, I think the other one team that was over .500 when we beat (the Suns) are now under .500, so...

No, not the fans that were targeting LeBron. I'm talking about the numerous NBA fans saying how the Cavs were going to win, they had more to fight for in the game, how LeBron would choke, the Heat suck, etc. So basically it was the exact opposite. Cavs got blown out, showed no emotion, and LeBron played great. I'm not saying the trash talking is warranted because Cavs are not a good team at all and like you said, we have shown we can blow out bad teams but we haven't shown anything in beating the good teams. But it did feel good to see the Heat beat the [expletive] out of the Cavs because it proved a lot of people wrong.

Couldn't get the image to work.

The day began with Cavs guard Mo Williams taking a subtle swipe at his former friend and ex-teammate. An avid Atlanta Braves supporter, he sported a Boston Red Sox jacket following the team's morning shootaround, maybe an early indication of what James, a die-hard New York Yankees fan, would expect for his first game in Cleveland as a visitor.

"It's almost like your ex-girlfriend coming to your wedding," Williams said.

We still have to prove a lot. I'll be the first to say it. Absolutely need to improve on that record against teams above .500.

Yeah, and it's not like we got dominated by all those .500 teams. We almost beat the Hornets and we really should have beaten the Jazz. We need to learn to finish out those games, as both those games we were up with a minute left (up by 1 against Hornets and up by 8 against the Jazz).