Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

lol Heat fans in this thread reminding us exactly why the Heat will continue to be hated for a while

Hate on us then. Don't act like you wouldn't be happy that your teams kicked another teams [expletive] when everyone was rooting for the other team.

• Like 1

http://www.gogaminggiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/facepalm.jpg

The [expletive] are you facepalming me for? The beat was originally used in the Fugees song and used in Mario Winans song later on.

Not to mention the fact that Ready or Not was a much much bigger hit than I Don't Wanna Know.

Get your music straight kid.

Hate on us then. Don't act like you wouldn't be happy that your teams kicked another teams [expletive] when everyone was rooting for the other team.

Big difference between just being happy than posting "u mad?" pictures and acting like cocky douches. :)

Ahh... Lebron way to [expletive] up an interview that had the potential to help your image.

I'm talking about when he decided to speak about 'his greatness' not the fact that he didn't apologize.

Edited by Guruâ„¢

LOL, you won a game you were supposed to congrats.

Exactly. We got the win, what else do you want? Hell yea it was good to see us beat the [expletive] out of them after all the craziness surrounding this game.

/On to the next one.

Exactly. We got the win, what else do you want? Hell yea it was good to see us beat the [expletive] out of them after all the craziness surrounding this game.

/On to the next one.

Don't think it's too much to expect for you to win with class, then again maybe it is...:lol:

The [expletive] are you facepalming me for? The beat was originally used in the Fugees song and used in Mario Winans song later on.

Not to mention the fact that Ready or Not was a much much bigger hit than I Don't Wanna Know.

Get your music straight kid.

I was facepalming myself. -_- woow