Wow...

Real Deal

• Owner

So this guy messages a couple of my friends today, gets ahold of a family member that lives pretty damn far away and who I haven't seen in years, posts this garbage on TLN (according to members messaging me on Facebook) and I'm also assuming on OTR, since I've been getting messages and calls about it, and I was supposedly in this accident and I've died.

What a [expletive]ing mistake.

If it's the same person...you delete posts off my site and screw around like that, piss me off that way, good for you...but don't involve my family and friends, and that includes the people on OTR and TLN. Your fake [expletive]ing story is going too far.

To those who were concerned (and thank you, by the way), I was house-hunting (said something about it on either Facebook or MySpace, and told a few people that I wish I remembered now), and I did state to a few that I was going to be away from the two sites for a couple of days.

I have no idea how you know what kind of car I drive (probably posted that somewhere), but you sure did do your homework, looking up highways and news stations near my town. Pretty sick to even start a rumor like that in the first place, let alone take the extra steps for it. You deserve a severe ass-beating from me, real talk.

I don't even know what else to say.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owner

Did you find a house, though? lol

Nah. We've gone through about 15 in a couple of days. Just really hard to find anything decent so late when you're looking through a city that's home to a university.

• Owner
A young Coffeyville man has passed away at Coffeyville Regional Medical Center after a multiple car accident.

Brandon Neal, 25, was reportedly driving his 1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo on Highway 169 heading into his hometown of Coffeyville, KS, when the driver in front of him abruptly stopped, causing Neal's vehicle to swerve into oncoming traffic and collide with a pickup truck.

Neal was pronounced dead upon his arrival to Coffeyville Regional Medical Center.

No further details are available at this time.

So you know my full name, age, my car, the highway near my city, my city, and the hospital in my city? Wow buddy...

Whats TLN?

The Lakers Nation (Lakers forums I run), I don't own the site though.

Whoever this dude is..has to be the biggest lame ever.

I don't care who it is, when they try to involve your family...that is grounds for you to [expletive] them up. Seriously.

Brandon, why are you even dealing with this anymore? You need to talk to higher authority that actually can deal with this. It's completely illegal what he has done/is doing. This may be the internet, but there are still laws against this.

Edited by Shieldsz

Brandon, why are you even dealing with this anymore? You need to talk to higher authority that actually can deal with this. It's completely illegal what he has done/is doing. This may be the internet, but there are still laws against this.

Yeah. There is a line when fun, games, and pranks are funny but he's waaaay over that line. You gotta do something about this.