Wow...

Real Deal

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is only going to keep attacking, if you contact an authority.. they can monitor all of this. Proxies seem like they do there job, but there are still ways to find out the real IP.

If this guy is reading this right now.. I would just like to say: [expletive] you.

This guy is only going to keep attacking, if you contact an authority.. they can monitor all of this. Proxies seem like they do there job, but there are still ways to find out the real IP.

If this guy is reading this right now.. I would just like to say: [expletive] you.

Exactly. You gotta do something. Can't just let him keep doing [expletive] like this.

A young Coffeyville man has passed away at Coffeyville Regional Medical Center after a multiple car accident.

Brandon Neal, 25, was reportedly driving his 1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo on Highway 169 heading into his hometown of Coffeyville, KS, when the driver in front of him abruptly stopped, causing Neal's vehicle to swerve into oncoming traffic and collide with a pickup truck.

Neal was pronounced dead upon his arrival to Coffeyville Regional Medical Center.

No further details are available at this time.

So you know my full name, age, my car, the highway near my city, my city, and the hospital in my city? Wow buddy...

This is the type of stuff that I fear about the internet, all the info makes you vulnerable to lunatics. I'm so glad you are ok though.

It's possible to arrest the person who hacked the site, and though likely that this is the same person where is the proof? All we can do is ban him and hopefully he stops. If he wasn't using a proxy, you can contact his ISP and have this site, along with TLN blocked from his access.

The poorly written news article that he posted last night (my time) kind of gave it away. No real reporter uses phrases like 'to his hometown' or 'A ______ [enter city name here] man has died.' The whole article seemed to put a whole lot of emphasis on you dying (Real Deal) and not on the accident itself, which to me, was a giveaway. Plus, providing no link either kind of made the whole thing seem that bit extra fake.

Glad to know everything is ok, Brandon.

However, proxies can be easily monitored by a higher authority. They aren't completely anonymous, they can still be tracked from the location they are being used at. Honestly I would report this [expletive]er so we can finally end this.

Plus, what was this [expletive] trying to gain anyway? Brandon was going to be back in a few days at most anyway.... so why would we continue believing that he was dead?