Denver at New York

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

This game is the first one of a very tough series of games for us. As a matter of fact we're gonna end the month playing against Denver so, Miami twice, Oklahoma City, Chicago and Orlando. The Cavs game is the only "easy" one (no game is really easy though...) of the list.

But we have every reason to be confident, we've won 7 games in a row (9 in our last ten), our longest streak since 10 years ago, and we won 8 straight on the road, our second longest streak in our history. Our longest was 13 straight in 1969.

We're gonna play against better teams than the ones we beat lately though so it's gonna be a real test for us.

Well anyway it's gonna be interesting to watch. Let's go Knicks, let's get our 9th win on the road tomorrow at Madison !!!

Felton and Stoudemire (who is having an awful game anyways) go out, and it becomes some of the worst basketball I've seen out there. Guys forcing deep 3's with 18 seconds left on the shot clock, no rotation, turnovers... It's bad.

Lots of fouls being called out there too, Melo just spun off Gallo and got blocked and got a foul call -_-

Great win for the Knicks, sort of legitimizes their current winning streak. Amare has been straight balling lately and is definitely making a strong case for early season MVP. I'm really happy he is proving all the doubters wrong, not just in showing he can play efficiently without Nash, but showing he can be a true leader.

new york, new york. let's go! [expletive]ing crazy [expletive] game. wilson chandler with the clutch 3 that he was hitting all afternoon.

felton with something like 18 assists. amare breaks ny knicks record for most consecutive 30 point games.

ny is buzzing right now.

Beast second half, loved seeing the fight in Amar'e and Turiaf going after Nene at separate points in the game, and then Nene boiling over with the T in the closing seconds of the game. Great job of getting Carmelo on that charge, too.

I love W's. I love the fight in this team. Go Knicks!

Excuse my French but that's what I call a [expletive]ing great game !!! :D

And yeah Stats is really unbelievable... he wasn't great in the first half but he was just FANTASTIC in the third. And even more FANTASTIC in the fourth, despite the fact that he played with 5 fouls and one tech... I was quite scared when the Nuggets led 111-110 but he immediately got us back in the game !

And let's not forget about the other Knicks, they were all great. The last 30 seconds were awesome, with Chandler's (who was unbelievable from behind the arc) last 3 pointer to take the lead 125-122, Gallo's great defensive play on Anthony, and of course Felton, cold blooded in the free throw line (except the fifth one that he missed after Nene's retarded foul on Turiaf...). That was awesome !

And now Stats is the only Knicks to ever score at least 30 points in 8 games in a row. And we have won all those games.

Now let's beat the Celtics next Wednesday in Madison. Go New York !!!

:lol: Knicks halftime show, only they have LeBronco James and Tiger Woodchuck, we had Whale Gretzky, Deion Salamander, and I forgot the other one, Peyton Manatee is the main one, good stuff

Lol, they have those guys at Phillies games from time to time, except we also get Clammy Sosa, Ken Giraffey Jr, and a couple others I am forgetting.

It's great to see my man Amare Stoudemire is showing all of you doubters what he is really capable of. I didn't watch the game today, but was his jumper nice as usual?

11-18 Amare Stoudemire misses 15-foot jumper

15-21 Amare Stoudemire misses 18-foot jumper

81-83 Amare Stoudemire makes 18-foot jumper (Raymond Felton assists)

83-85 Amare Stoudemire misses 20-foot jumper

113-114 Amare Stoudemire makes 20-foot jumper

113-116 Amare Stoudemire makes 13-foot jumper

He was off today :)