Miami at New York

Real Deal

Wilson Chandler is an animal, that was a sick [expletive] dunk in transition even though he traveled lol.

Knicks need to keep playing up tempo but not force up so many quick jumpshots, they could very easily be up 8-10 points if they didn't jack up quick three's or force a pass. If your not going to get a wideopen jumpshot form one of your shooters then slow it down and work it though Amare, good things will happen.

Why isn't Anthony Randolph getting any playingtime? If I remember correctly the Knicks made it sound as if he was going to be a key player for this team.

He shouldn't be a key player for any team. He sucks.

Rough night for the Knicks overall, but the first half was promising. The Knicks showed they can stay competitive with the best teams even when Amar'e performs poorly. It's clear the Heat are the best defensive team in the league, they were the first team to really shut down the Knicks pick and roll in the past 20 games or so.

I'm impressed with Lebron's mentality going into hostile environments. Cleveland and New York were the two cities that were supposed to rip Lebron apart but instead he and the Heat have blown both teams. Lebron's stats in those two games?

35 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists per game on 60% shooting from the field (29-48) and 38% from three (5-13). All well above his season averages.

He shouldn't be a key player for any team. He sucks.

Rough night for the Knicks overall, but the first half was promising. The Knicks showed they can stay competitive with the best teams even when Amar'e performs poorly. It's clear the Heat are the best defensive team in the league, they were the first team to really shut down the Knicks pick and roll in the past 20 games or so.

I'm not saying that he should be, as a matter of fact I've never bought into his hype. The Knicks might as well throw him into their rotation. He's better than Turiaf and the Knicks as a whole don't have a lot of size so the least he could do is help you guys with rebounding.

I'm not saying that he should be, as a matter of fact I've never bought into his hype. The Knicks might as well throw him into their rotation. He's better than Turiaf and the Knicks as a whole don't have a lot of size so the least he could do is help you guys with rebounding.

I think I rather have Turiaf out there. Randolph has been horrendous in the glimpses I've see of him.

I'm at the point where I'd rather see anyone over Turiaf... He's such a void on offense that it seriously kills our flow when he's out there. Wide open jumpers (which Randolph can hit, I promise) turn into an extra swing pass that throws off any rhythm we have. His defense is honestly not worth the stagnancy he provides us with on offense.

Solid way for the night to go. Big Sean KILLS his concert in Ft. Lauderdale and the Heat murder the Knicks. I'm gonna watch the replay on ESPN in a few but it looks like the Big 3 just dominated tonight. 84 points?! That's crazy. They almost beat them 3 on 5 lol.

Solid way for the night to go. Big Sean KILLS his concert in Ft. Lauderdale and the Heat murder the Knicks. I'm gonna watch the replay on ESPN in a few but it looks like the Big 3 just dominated tonight. 84 points?! That's crazy. They almost beat them 3 on 5 lol.

LOLOLOLOLOL. No.

The Knicks as a team scored 91 I believe, the Big 3 scored 84 points. While obviously a game of 3 on 5 wouldn't be fair that's a pretty damn impressive scoring display by those 3.

Yeah. It is. But 3 on 5 Miami would've gotten destroyed, pretty stupid comment.

damn you're a sore looser bro.. he was obviously joking :lol:

I knew it was a joke, it was lame. I'm not a sore loser, I'm probably the most unbiased person on this entire forum. :lol: The Knicks are not a top 5 team in the East.

Edited by JYD