Houston at Portland

• 4 months later...

Portland kicked the Rockets [expletive] today that's really all that can be said.

I believe this was the lowest point total for the Rockets. Everyone played poorly a awful way to start 2011. Rockets must split this back to back in Denver tomorrow.

Good to see T Will play his first game, it was garbage time but he showed some things that he's capable of doing. I was surprised with his court vision he was dropping dimes... to bad no one could make a shot.

Still think that this team can compete in the playoffs? Our last victory against a team above .500 was December 1 against the Lakers. Can we please stop living in this fantasy land that the Rockets are anything more than a mediocre team out West?

Terrence Williams and Patrick Patterson were very impressive by the way. Goodbye Bud!

Still think that this team can compete in the playoffs? Our last victory against a team above .500 was December 1 against the Lakers. Can we please stop living in this fantasy land that the Rockets are anything more than a mediocre team out West?

Terrence Williams and Patrick Patterson were very impressive by the way. Goodbye Bud!

Not rly, the Rockets just faced an opponent thats very good at home, we will see how the Rockets are when we start facing quality teams at home.

Btw lol @ the last sentence, Bud was impressive the last 2 games.

Not rly, the Rockets just faced an opponent thats very good at home, we will see how the Rockets are when we start facing quality teams at home.

Btw lol @ the last sentence, Bud was impressive the last 2 games.

Fair enough.

2 games don't make a season. I could find a 2 game stretch (if not more) where Trevor Ariza was our best player last season. Regardless if whether Budinger is back to his old form, I'd still rather have Terrence out on the floor because he brings so much more to the table than Bud.