New York at Phoenix

Real Deal

• 4 months later...

The Knicks should be dominating this game. 3 ball is on point, I believe they're shooting 50%, 7-14..

They just keep giving Felton the open 3 and he keeps making them pay. They need to respect his shot in the second half.

Any chance Amare gets booed?

I haven't started watching the game but honestly I doubt he would. Did he though ? :o

Looks like Amar'e is going to have a huge game... to prove that he should have gotten a max with us.

I haven't started watching the game but honestly I doubt he would. Did he though ? :o

Looks like Amar'e is going to have a huge game... to prove that he should have gotten a max with us.

It was a bit mixed, overall the cheered though, but there a lot of Knicks fans in attendance so who knows.

Suns should fire their coach. That defense is even worse then the Knicks...wow.

Lol have you seen the players they have. Steve Nash at PG Hakim Warrick at C, I don't care who their coach is they that team is not playing any D. The Knicks also deserve credit, playing great unselfish ball and hitting their shots, they did this vs the Spurs too a very competent defense.

Landry Fields game is so nice!

Well, of course.. that's why we're never going to trade him for anybody lol..

On another note, Raymond Felton triple dub.. 23 points/10 rebounds/11 assists ^_^

Doesn't even look like they try on the defensive end of the court. They have some talented guys but were pretty unimpressive tonight...Nash, Carter, Frye, Hill, etc.