New York at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 4 months later...

I wouldn't be surprised if Mike went back to their smaller lineup with Amare playing at the five and Chandler at the 4. Turiaf has given some good minutes, but their offense just doesn't have a flow. The Knicks best bet is probably to outscore them at the expense of their defense.

Damn Knicks got their [expletive] whooped. Played poorly in the first half. That's why they lost the game because the second half was perfectly played. Especially on the defensive end of the floor. Duncan had a great game with a 20-15 game.

Edited by *Swish*

Spurs are playing some incredible basketball. Dejuan Blair had another solid game, this kid is a beast. Timmy D is also starting to pick his game up and it shows, These last couple of games IMO proves that People shouldn't worry about Duncan. 21 points 16 rebounds 8 assists and 5 blocks is playoff Duncan esque and I fully believe that after the ASB we will see more of this Duncan.

Mark Jackson was making the case for three Spurs all-stars this year and I have to agree. Parker, Ginobili, and Duncan should all be in the game. considering the team's record and how well those three play together, it should definitely happen imo. I wasn't expecting the Spurs to be anywhere close to this a few months ago. I even suggested they trade Duncan and start rebuilding. I'm glad they kept the team together, though, because these guys could be a huge threat to the Lakers come playoff time. let's hope for the best. :glasses: