Miami at New York

Real Deal

DANILLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GALLLLLINARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The Heat's offense is so bad. It's worse than the Cavs last year because you have not one, but two guys on the court who will just stand there and let the shot clock run down until taking a contested shot.

Impressed that the Knicks backed up Amare's talk. As much as dislike Spike Lee, I was happy to see the Knicks win tonight.

It's always a good night when LeBron loses. :)

What a great game. Still scratching my head over that play designed to give Chalmers the shot at the end. I know he was wide open, but damn, you gotta give it to Wade or Jones.

And LeBron still cannot finish in the paint unless he's running down the court with a head of steam.

lmao at Amare's comment. A healthy Heat team destroyed the Knicks on their court by 22. Without Bosh Heat have no chemistry, especially since there are no good offensive players for the Heat at the PF and C position outside of Bosh and Haslem.

Stop living in the past, you got beat, deal with it. :)

What a great game. Still scratching my head over that play designed to give Chalmers the shot at the end. I know he was wide open, but damn, you gotta give it to Wade or Jones.

And LeBron still cannot finish in the paint unless he's running down the court with a head of steam.

- eddie house

- eddie house

- mario chalmers

spo is cool lol

but nah it wasnt that bad of a play..although wade should ALWAYS take the last shot, i dont care if he airballs it, he should take it every single time

but overall

- too many turnovers

- bron was playing cavs basketball

- wade shoots free throws like shaq

- and mike miller got 3 fga's i think.. despite gettin more playing time...i think joel took more shots..and missed the usual 2 foot dunk/layup attempt lmao (i dont understand how u can do that so consistently..ur in the NBA..even if u suck at offense...how can u miss THOSE!!)