Miami at New York

Real Deal

BEAT, THE MOTHA [expletive]IN HEAT <3 YOU TOO FLASH, HAVE A NICE DAY

Stop living in the past, you got beat, deal with it. :)

haha w/e bro. the game was in NY, they didn't have Bosh, and Wade/LeBron weren't at 100%. I mean, yeah, you won, but a lot had to go wrong for that to happen. the only way the Knicks compete for a title this year is if they acquire Melo.

haha w/e bro. the game was in NY, they didn't have Bosh, and Wade/LeBron weren't at 100%. I mean, yeah, you won, but a lot had to go wrong for that to happen. the only way the Knicks compete for a title this year is if they acquire Melo.

lol excuses.

not really excuses as much as they are facts, bruh.

not having Bosh AND Haslem is extremely detrimental to the Heat frontcourt. what that does to the team's rebounding and shot blocking numbers is catastrophic. besides that, I think we can all agree Wade and James weren't 100% last night. Wade was still wearing the goggles and James was pretty much atrocious altogether.

here's something that really stuck out to me:

Big Z, Miller, House, Arroyo, Dampier, and Howard - a combined zero points. ZERO points scored by six players in a combined 40+ minutes of play last night.

without all of the big three, there's no way this team wins a title. they probably won't even make the conference finals without those guys. in order to be successful, they need all three because the whole rest of the team is basically a bunch of scrubs.

I forgot haslem and bosh were elite shot blockers and it's not like wade didn't grab 16 rebounds. :) just hope you don't see us in the playoffs ;) btw it's hard for other players to score when lbj takes like 30 shots

Edited by fish7718

Way to go Knicks!!! You beat us once, we beat you twice. It took your homecourt, Wade taking some brick medicine in the 4th quarter to help his migranes, Lebron missing everything, and Bosh not playing. On top of that, we still had a chance to tie the game with a three in the final seconds. Take this victory lightly. Those aren't excuses btw. Just stating that you had the perfect storm of crap happen to us at the perfect time.

Either way, the real indicator of this matchup will come in the playoffs when the rivalry is truly renewed, and I can't wait to see the hype around that series if it happens.

I forgot haslem and bosh were elite shot blockers and it's not like wade didn't grab 16 rebounds.

still, not having Bosh is huge. he's one of those guys that'll always be underrated. not having Bosh forced LeBron to have to post up for a lot of the game and he's just not as effective that way. we definitely could have used Chris' offensive production last night as well.

just hope you don't see us in the playoffs.

I'm shaking. :rolleyes:

btw it's hard for other players to score when lbj takes like 30 shots.

it's hard for other players to score, period. like I said, this team is basically a bunch of scrubs outside the big three. they need LeBron and Wade taking a large majority of the shots to have any chance. that's another reason why not having Bosh is huge. it's just another guy that could put up 20+ on any given night.

Edited by HOV