Boston at LA Lakers

Real Deal

I like the fact Fisher is putting the ball on the floor and not settling for the first shot. Really efficient offense for the Lakers since Kobe checked in.

KG needs to stop getting his panties in a bunch, he's blowing every little physical play out of proportion. Smart move on Doc Rivers part to sit him out, he's right on the edge of picking up a t.

Edited by Confidence

I just got home about a half hour or so ago, so I'm going to try to catch the second half. I just turned it on and the Lakers jerseys are so sick. I like those so much more than the current.

• Like 1

Celtics got key players in foul trouble. KG with 3, Shaq with 3, and Ray with 2. I'd pull out all 3 so no further damage cane be done. And as I speak this why is Ray on the floor he has 2 fouls. If Ray pick up his 3rd right now he is hand cuff defensively in the 3rd quarter.

I just got home about a half hour or so ago, so I'm going to try to catch the second half. I just turned it on and the Lakers jerseys are so sick. I like those so much more than the current.

This. I wouldn't mind at all these jersey being the default jersey for the rest of the year.

I like how we came back from a 9 points deficit to lead the halftime by 4 points. Kobe has been on fire scoring 17 points of his 22 points in the second quarter. Loved that look Lamar gave to him. Hopefully, we will be able to keep that lead and make it even bigger.

http://www.funnychill.com/files/funny-pictures/not-funny.jpg

How many times am I going to say I cheer for Lakers and Raptors? not funny

Just dont say "we." You arent a die hard Laker fan, never lived in LA, never been to a Laker game, and dont know much about the team.