Miami at Boston

Real Deal

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd love to see the Heat go 0-3 against Boston, I can't help but remember: LeBron is king of the regular season. So I have to prepare myself to see the Heat win and potentially finish first in the East.

After an embarrassing 4th quarter collapse at home against LA, Boston will definitely come into this game with extreme focus. We wont let you down ;)

As much as I'd love to see the Heat go 0-3 against Boston, I can't help but remember: LeBron is king of the regular season. So I have to prepare myself to see the Heat win and potentially finish first in the East.

Lol, a year ago he was King of all mankind though.

We better win this...I can't feel too confident if we go 0-3 against the Celtics. Each time we have played them, we have been a "different team", hopefully this is the team that can actually beat them.

Edited by SRV

I don't understand the process of giving out technicals for reacting to a call....Perkins just jumped up and complained after a call and got nothing. Yet I saw Lebron get a steal once and got a foul call and skipped down the court in frustration and got a technical for getting too emotional.

Edited by SRV

Heat's Big 3 is definitely playing better than Boston's, but the Heat are only up four at the half.

Probably because Heat have 12 turnovers to the Celtics' 3 and 2 offensive rebounds compared to 7 by the Celtics. Even though the Heat are shooting much better the Celtics have had many more possessions (10 more shots).