Miami at Boston

Real Deal

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does LeBron always go to the open guy? If he's so clutch is you think, why hasn't he attempted a game winner? It's always Eddie House or Mike Miller.

And if you recall, he went to Delonte in Game 1 of the Magic series in the ECF.

I agree with going to the open man sometimes, but just once, can he try it himself? That is, if he thinks he's the next big thing in the NBA.

• Owner

Why won't LeBron take that three? He has passed up on game-winning shots more than ever, seems like. He even passed up a wide-open shot not too long ago, to dish to Eddie House (who hit the shot, but still...).

Oh well.

• Owner

Yea he did, he just said that it balanced out a no call on the other end.

If you have it on DVR, go back. He makes it clear as day that it wasn't a foul, and it wasn't. LeBron was just trying to get the call.

No reason for me to be biased, because I hate both teams, and LeBron and Garnett are my two most hated players. Couldn't care less what happens to either of them.

Shaq has been mugged throughout his career. For being one of the most dominant forwards in the history of the game, LeBron sure gets a lot of touch fouls going his way.

Especially at the free throw line

He missed. How many times has Kobe done the same thing?

/The answer, just as much.

This is going to be a great playoff series though. I'm not worried yet about our chances at beating them. We had a losing record against Detroit and Dallas in 05-06 and won it all. See them at the last home game of the season.

He missed. How many times has Kobe done the same thing?

/The answer, just as much.

This is going to be a great playoff series though. I'm not worried yet about our chances at beating them. We had a losing record against Detroit and Dallas in 05-06 and won it all. See them at the last home game of the season.

mid seventies percent shooter versus mid to upper eighties percent shooter. Just as many misses

No talk about Pierce going 0-10 and finish with one point? Ouch.

that's what's so amazing. Pierce goes 0-10, Boston doesn't even have Shaq, Daniels, or Erden, and they still win. I think the Celtics are just a better team. they're deeper, more experienced, and they've got the size.

I still think this team needs to make a couple moves before the deadline. what they should do first is buyout the contracts of Jermaine O'Neal and Delonte West. with the emergence of Erden and Wafer, they won't have room for those veterans on their playoff roster anyway.

that would bring them to this:

Rondo/Wafer

Allen/Robinson

Pierce/Daniels

Garnett/Davis

Perkins/Shaq

Erden/Harangody

I love that roster, but I think they're still going to put JO and West on there instead of Erden and Harangody. that notion of being an experienced veteran is vastly overrated. I'd much rather the younger, more athletic big men rounding out the roster. at this point in his career, with all those knee injuries, I'd be surprised if JO could even get off the ground anymore. they don't need him anyway - they've already got a great crop of big men who know how to play. they could buy out his contract, use that extra money on their draftees, and give those extra minutes to Erden and Harangody. I also think West should hit the bricks since you've got Rondo and Wafer at pg with Nate and Bradley capable of playing the position as well.

I also think West should hit the bricks since you've got Rondo and Wafer at pg with Nate and Bradley capable of playing the position as well.

No way. First off, Wafer doesn't play PG at all, and Bradley is a prospect that won't get any minutes in the playoffs and is way too raw. West is a combo guard that gives them some scoring and plays good defense while also bringing that veteran mindset to the already experienced Celtics bench.