Miami at Boston

Real Deal

No way. First off, Wafer doesn't play PG at all, and Bradley is a prospect that won't get any minutes in the playoffs and is way too raw. West is a combo guard that gives them some scoring and plays good defense while also bringing that veteran mindset to the already experienced Celtics bench.

a lil bias towards the DC native? lol jk. nah, you're probably right. the only problem is that if you throw West back into the rotation, Wafer is out of there. :(

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a lil bias towards the DC native? lol jk. nah, you're probably right. the only problem is that if you throw West back into the rotation, Wafer is out of there. :(

And rightfully so. Delonte is overall the better player. I gotta admit, Wafer has played great since Marquis is out, but it's a whole different atmosphere in the playoffs, so you need to take West over Wafer.

Keep them on the bench and use them sparingly. Doc is probably going to start resting the big three more and more as we head into April, which means Wafer should still see some minutes each game. As for JO, he's pretty useless and I'd actually take Erdan over him.. I know I said experience counts a lot in the playoffs, but the way JO played before his injury was pretty brutal, and Semih has been a great energy guy for the C's.