"Tub Girl"

1. tubgirl 1777 up, 197 down

A famous internet photo of a fat asian lady in a bathtub gushing orange diarrhea onto her face and into her open mouth.

Can be found with a quick Google Image Search, but I guarantee you, it will kill your boner.

I didn't watch it, but I saw a Google image, and all I can say is ew. Words cannot describe that.

Seriously ECN? It took you that late? This thread could have LTTP in the title :lol:

(I killed myself like 5 years ago. btw don't judge just image which isn't bad, the video is horrid)

Edited by Lkr

• Owner

It's amazing how stupid people really are, to take pictures and video like that. I had to clean up those images once, on Clublakers, and it's really not worth seeing. Very repulsive.

By the way, no links, vids or images posted in here. Google if you want to see it. It's not hard to find.

Wow tub girl is so old... I think I heard about that back in middle school. But the picture was already concluded as a fake. It's photoshopped. There was a grotesque video apparently that analyzed where all the fake additions were made to make it look like she was [expletive]ting on herself. It's just some fat asian girl lying on her back with her [expletive] in the air.

Now 2 girls one cup, you want to talk about disgusting.... that's real and I almost puked when I saw it.

Wow tub girl is so old... I think I heard about that back in middle school. But the picture was already concluded as a fake. It's photoshopped. There was a grotesque video apparently that analyzed where all the fake additions were made to make it look like she was [expletive]ting on herself. It's just some fat asian girl lying on her back with her [expletive] in the air.

Now 2 girls one cup, you want to talk about disgusting.... that's real and I almost puked when I saw it.

That was pretty nasty. Though, I was able to get through the video, I wasn't able to get through the BME Pain Olympics. I got about 10 seconds into the video and that was enough for me.

You actually got through 2 girls 1 cup? I think I lasted about 15 seconds and then started to gag. The first second and a half was nice though lol.

And I never even bothered to watch the pain olympics. With me being so squeamish, I'd probably literally die at the sight of someone cutting their nuts off. Some people are so sick minded...

You actually got through 2 girls 1 cup? I think I lasted about 15 seconds and then started to gag. The first second and a half was nice though lol.

And I never even bothered to watch the pain olympics. With me being so squeamish, I'd probably literally die at the sight of someone cutting their nuts off. Some people are so sick minded...

Yeah, I did. I had my friend with me and he forced me too.

As for the pain olympics, I heard it was fake but still....

I don't know how people find the videos but I heard about the pain olympics fro Joe Rogan when he was forced to watch 2 girls 1 cup. During the time of when 2 girls 1 cup came out, people were posting reaction videos and Rogan posted his and then mentioned the pain olympics. That's how I heard about that one.

Thought so, I was telling LKR it was fake yesterday on AIM.

As for 2girls One cup yeah I watched it, and would do so again.