Toronto at New Jersey

Real Deal

Your polemic diminishing of Paul is disturbing.

You know what is disturbing mate? That people actually, ACTUALLY think Chris Paul, the guy I see with Kevin Durant(It should be Deron.) is better than DERON WILLIAMS! That is very absurd.

Deron Williams had great dribbling and was able to find Travis Outlaw. Outlaw with the nice pumpfake and got his defender which was James Johnson to jump in air. Outlaw got fouled and made both foul shots, terrible play by James Johnson.

Andrea Bargnani shows why he's not even #1 player and he's garbage in the 4th quarter + OT. Terrible play call and Jay Triano should be fired right now! That was ridiculous!

Bargs has been exhausted since the second overtime. Everything he shot was short. There's little defensive pressure on him when he iso's Humphries at the wing. I like the playcall early in the game, but with him exhausted, I'd have run something else.

Bargs has been exhausted since the second overtime. Everything he shot was short. There's little defensive pressure on him when he iso's Humphries at the wing. I like the playcall early in the game, but with him exhausted, I'd have run something else.

That shouldn't be excuse for italian, especially since he eats healthy and italian food are healthy. Jay Triano can never make a play to save his life, He should done the Fake Middle 52, You pick and roll give it to Bargs and he pump fakes and gives it to DeRozan in the middle to take the shot.

That shouldn't be excuse for italian, especially since he eats healthy and italian food are healthy. Jay Triano can never make a play to save his life, He should done the Fake Middle 52, You pick and roll give it to Bargs and he pump fakes and gives it to DeRozan in the middle to take the shot.

That's not true. He's on the Hedo diet.

DeRozan has only had one good year and Bargnani is a scoring machine. Let DeRozan develop before you let him take last second game winning shots.

PS: If you think fatigue isn't an excuse for a 7'0, 250 pound center playing over 50 minutes on the 2nd end of a back to back, you are a moron.

Edited by Built Ford Tough