LA Lakers at Miami

Real Deal

Lebron continues to chuck three's, keep it up. Bynum needs to play smarter out there. He should have swatted D Wades floater but instead picked up a stupid foul, and he needs to be more decisive early in his move those cross court passes are going to get picked off everytime.

Edited by Confidence

Looks like LeBron got the memo that this is a big game, Wade on the other hand....

Its only the first quarter......its not like Chalmers is going to finish with the most points...or will he?

Win or lose ESPN will stalk about the Heat for 3 hours.

True....but it won't be all this depressing news I have been hearing for 2 weeks. As a Heat fan, watching ESPN has been a struggle because ESPN is just taking shots at us on all their shows. ESPN either loves you too much, or they shit on you for hours..over and over and over.

Shut the hell up I'd trade teams with the Heat over and over. You sound like Wade right now. Who gives a [expletive] what ESPN says, seriously

I give a [expletive].....its all I watch...I unknowingly sit in my room and watch ESPN whenever my TV is on.

On a side note....Mike Miller is shitting on the Lakers, they should be ashamed.