LA Lakers at Miami

Real Deal

Shut the hell up I'd trade teams with the Heat over and over. You sound like Wade right now. Who gives a [expletive] what ESPN says, seriously

Haha right? At least they talk about the Heat :lol:. I'm not complaining but I know what it's like when ESPN doesn't care about your team.

Haha right? At least they talk about the Heat :lol:. I'm not complaining but I know what it's like when ESPN doesn't care about your team.

Well, those days are over. Melo hitting that shot last night is now giving them ideas to ride him.

If you are going to let ESPN shape your opinion on your own team I don't know what to tell you.

Ok.....I am not saying ESPN is making me hate the Heat. I am saying that their coverage of us is a bit overdone. I don't care what the entire NBA thinks of them crying...I don't care what PTI, Around the Horn, Jim Rome or all these other douche bags have to say. However, its thrown at you, on every single one of their shows. I sit there and watch ESPN because there is nothing on TV.

Hell, I would love if they didn't give us any coverage. I liked it better when we were winning and they still though we sucked. They didn't talk about us too much.

Steve Blake and Shannon Brown haven't done shit today. One guy is passing up open looks and the other is chucking up bricks. Outside of Matt Barnes, I haven't been really satisfied with our bench play.

Also I'm pretty sure Phil didn't want to put Kobe in so early, but with the way our offense is playing I don't think he had much of a choice.

Edited by Confidence