Portland at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

It is in San Antonio and unless Parker, Neal, or Hill have a big night, I don't see the Spurs having the scoring power to out score the Blazers.

EDIT - Maybe if Jefferson comes up big, forgot about him but even then, I'm not scared.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

WTF is Pop doing? No Parker or Mcdyess? Is he trying to throw games? Wow

If Memphis continues to be the 8th seed and New Orleans the 7th, I can definitely see the Spurs trying to get the 2nd seed instead. However, I am guessing this is just Pop wanting to give his main guys some rest and perhaps, develop some of the young guys to enable them to be ready for the playoffs this season.

EDIT: ESPN claim that McDyess has a "sore back" while Tony Parker has a "bruised patella"

Edited by Newman

WTF is Pop doing? No Parker or Mcdyess? Is he trying to throw games? Wow

The only logic I see in that is because he wants his players to rest. They have nothing to be careful about since they're making the playoffs for sure! Duncan got injured! They don't wanna get another member of this team injured

McDyess had a legitimate injury tonight. He hurt himself in the previous game, and you could tell.

Thanks, Portland.

Back spasms, he'll be back next game. Anyway Splitter is starting to play well so no worries if Dice has to sit out another game or two.