Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

How cute, too bad tomorrow it's back to cruel reality, but at least the fans got something to cheer about.

Haha really? You think we're gonna be pissed if we lose to Charlotte tomorrow? This game will be talked about for the rest of the season.

People may snicker seeing a fan react so happily knowing that our team is the worst in the league. But the context of this game...just everything, from the new players on the team to Tait's return. It's just so special.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Haha really? You think we're gonna be pissed if we lose to Charlotte tomorrow? This game will be talked about for the rest of the season.

People may snicker seeing a fan react so happily knowing that our team is the worst in the league. But the context of this game...just everything, from the new players on the team to Tait's return. It's just so special.

I just know I wasn't happy last year when we sucked ass...

I didn't see the game. but saw the highlights.. love the fact LeBron came in during the intros (jackasss).. That LeBron buzzer beater shouldn't have counted.. (how can they put time BACK??).. bullshit.. but glad to see the Cavs win. One of my friends is a HUGE cavs fan, he was going apeshit haha.

and for Mentch/ N/A.. they are different people.. I know them personally... :/ I'm not sure if N/A was using his account.. but they are different people.

Edited by ballorama

I didn't see the game. but saw the highlights.. love the fact LeBron came in during the intros (jackasss).. That LeBron buzzer beater shouldn't have counted.. (how can they put time BACK??).. bullshit.. but glad to see the Cavs win. One of my friends is a HUGE cavs fan, he was going apeshit haha.

and for Mentch/ N/A.. they are different people.. I know them personally... :/ I'm not sure if N/A was using his account.. but they are different people.

Where the hell have you been?

And who the [expletive] is still paying for this? http://kingsofthecourt.com/forum/

• Owner

I figured it was one or the other, or that N/A freaked out that he was banned, called up his buddy and told him (kind of weird), and he decided to log in after months of not being here, just to tell us he wasn't going to post here.

:wallbash3:

meh, I could care less that we lost. it's not surprising to me, actually. we were without Chalmers, Miller, and Haslem, the game was in Cleveland, and the Cavs wanted it more. I guess it's only fair the Cavs fans get this inkling of happiness after LeBron embarrassed them last summer. I'd rather we stay in third and face the Sixers in the first round anyway.

Bosh laid another egg in this one. the dude just seems like he doesn't give a shit sometimes. Spo gives Anthony too many minutes off the bench. that's guy's almost completely worthless. we need desperately to upgrade at the big man positions this summer. I'll at least give credit to Bibby, though. if he can play even half that well in the playoffs, I like our chances.

as far as the N/A situation goes, I'm disappointed about the ban. he was a dedicated member and he was always honest. I respected that about him and it seems a little harsh that a guy who had over 3000 posts here would be banned permanently. I'd be up for giving him one last chance, but I'm probably the only one here who feels that way. I don't know much about his history here or what he's done in the past, though, so I may just be speaking out of ignorance.

well, I'm out for the night. until tomorrow, fellas.

he was always honest. I respected that about him

Outside of making several different usernames and pretending they weren't all him?

The dude has been banned at least twice, maybe three times in the past for stuff. This isn't out of the blue. Comes back, vows change, gets bored, gets banned again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

So many we's for a guy who repped the Knicks and Celtics this month.

so that's why you be disrespecting me? <_<

Outside of making several different usernames and pretending they weren't all him?

The dude has been banned at least twice, maybe three times in the past for stuff. This isn't out of the blue. Comes back, vows change, gets bored, gets banned again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

that's understandable, but he didn't really do anything this time around to deserve an eternal ban. maybe I'm missing something, but what he posted in this topic certainly isn't worthy of that punishment imo. continuously baiting and trolling or spamming the site would be one thing, but he actually seemed to be getting things together lately. before he left on that vacation, him and I were involved in a couple long, mature debates here. he was respecting my opinions and making compelling arguments even though he disagreed with me completely. this whole thing seems kinda raunchy to me, but oh well. -_-

• Owner
he was a dedicated member

No. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as our dedicated guys. He made it clear he didn't care if he was banned, and in the past, he had no problem asking me for a ban, creating a topic telling me to ban him "because everyone wants him banned," racking up 3-4 different usernames that I had to merge at one point, spamming OTR with a blog link over and over again (with another username), trashing a few of our guys in a couple of baseball topics (he got away with it), getting banned twice (still gave him permission to return), among many other things I don't have to bring up because it's clear as day why he's gone.

What he said to me in here was just the tip of the iceberg. He had it coming.

Does a dedicated member have that resume? I don't think so. I don't care if he has 3k posts, or 30k. That goes for any member, for that matter. I've had help stabilizing a community free from trolls, multiple joke accounts, and ridiculous posters. It will remain that way.

Pretty odd the majority of the community doesn't give a damn about the ban, right? Most are for it, and wish it would've happened earlier. I apologize to all of those that feel that way, because I should've never lifted the old bans in the first place, and I'll learn from my mistakes.

Well I am not reading this thread, but I will just say this is an absolutely inexcusable game from Miami, inexcusable.

Without a doubt our worst loss of the season. Not so much because of the opponent, but because of the timing. We have a chance to pass Boston and we come out like that?

Inexcusable 4th quarter by the Big 3. I realize Bosh played like ass, but Dwyane was pathetic in the 4th, choosing to shoot threes instead of going hard at the basket and LeBron was way too passive as well.

Spo made some questionable choices as well. Cleveland never figured out the 2-3 zone we were in. Sessions had one bucket and that was it. Once we went back to man our lack of effort was completely taken advantage of.

Also, leaving James Jones in the game was criminal. He was a liability on both ends of the floor last night because his sot wasn't falling. We definitely missed Mike last night.

I don't understand why the defense has been suffering so bad since the first few months of the season. Even though they've finally found some offensive fluidity and added firepower with Bibby, defense is this team's strength and how they will win a championship. It is also what starts their transition offense, which is where they are at their most dangerous. Spo has to get the Heat back in tune to that side of the ball like they were when they won 21 of 22 games or whatever.

No. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as our dedicated guys. He made it clear he didn't care if he was banned, and in the past, he had no problem asking me for a ban, creating a topic telling me to ban him "because everyone wants him banned," racking up 3-4 different usernames that I had to merge at one point, spamming OTR with a blog link over and over again (with another username), trashing a few of our guys in a couple of baseball topics (he got away with it), getting banned twice (still gave him permission to return), among many other things I don't have to bring up because it's clear as day why he's gone.

What he said to me in here was just the tip of the iceberg. He had it coming.

Does a dedicated member have that resume? I don't think so. I don't care if he has 3k posts, or 30k. That goes for any member, for that matter. I've had help stabilizing a community free from trolls, multiple joke accounts, and ridiculous posters. It will remain that way.

Pretty odd the majority of the community doesn't give a damn about the ban, right? Most are for it, and wish it would've happened earlier. I apologize to all of those that feel that way, because I should've never lifted the old bans in the first place, and I'll learn from my mistakes.

ah, I knew there must've been more to the story. I guess he had it coming, then.

Well I am not reading this thread, but I will just say this is an absolutely inexcusable game from Miami, inexcusable.

meh, the better team loses sometimes. we have a shallow team as it is; not having Chalmers, Miller, and Haslem is hell. it seems Wade and James are experimenting more with these plays where LeBron puts his back to the basket and tries to draw defenders. they were doing it last night, but they haven't mastered it yet and it kind of backfired on them. if they continue to work on that, I think they'll be dangerous. but like I said, they were shorthanded, the game was in Cleveland, and the Cavs wanted it more. it's not the end of the world for Miami.

meh, the better team loses sometimes. we have a shallow team as it is; not having Chalmers, Miller, and Haslem is hell.

You keep mentioning you guys were shorthanded, but the Cavs had it worse. Look at what Cleveland's Finest said earlier.

No Verajao, no Jamison, no Samuels, no Erden. That's four bigs.

Jamison is mostly hit or miss, but they've been without Verajao all year. You have to think that with him being healthy they would have a better record, and at the very least the previous meetings with these teams would have been closer with him playing.

Jamison is mostly hit or miss, but they've been without Verajao all year. You have to think that with him being healthy they would have a better record, and at the very least the previous meetings with these teams would have been closer with him playing.

and we've been without Haslem all year. we were also without Chalmers and Miller last night. Chalmers is a true starter on this team and Miller is arguably our best reserve. I'm sure Cleveland would've been better this year had V and Jamison stayed healthy, but all teams deal with injuries. they still would've been one of the worst, if not still the worst team in the league even with those guys.