Denver at LA Lakers

Real Deal

• Owner

I don't really care if K-Mart runs his chops after an offensive board and put-back, basically a game-clincher. Good for him, pathetic for us.

Gasol is nice, but on a play like that, Drew has to be in to rebound the ball.

I don't really care if K-Mart runs his chops after an offensive board and put-back, basically a game-clincher. Good for him, pathetic for us.

Gasol is nice, but on a play like that, Drew has to be in to rebound the ball.

Its Odoms fault.

I don't mind Kenyon getting all excited... it's a game-sealing bucket. But would have preferred him not to... the problem I have with that is it says, "I did that, I'm the man!" instead of "WE did it!". Gotta get rid of me me attitude from Melo era... it's all "us" and "team" now.

We're 6-4 on the road now after trade... not great but we're actually winning on road and definitely not atrocious 10-18 before trade. Very impressed with this W.

Like Lakers trying to catch Spurs, we're trying to catch Thunder for 4th spot and homecourt. We get to play Thunder 2 more times...

I don't mind Kenyon getting all excited... it's a game-sealing bucket. But would have preferred him not to... the problem I have with that is it says, "I did that, I'm the man!" instead of "WE did it!". Gotta get rid of me me attitude from Melo era... it's all "us" and "team" now.

but what he did individually helped the team win as a whole. that's what makes it special.

Trash-talking at fans takes away our team focus... we're not playing to break other teams' fans' hearts, or to say "yeah we beat Lakers", trash talk to their fans that we won on their homecourt and get satisfied. The focus should be to win and keep winning. This win is huge, but we should treat it as one of 82 games now it's past, cuz we'll fall into "satisfied" mode.

But it's not like he does it every possession, so I'm okay with a little bit of non-sense.

Edited by Multi-Billionaire

i'm perplexed at how a player can be criticized for showing emotion. if he decided to do that when the Nuggets were still down, I'd understand the scrutiny, but he just put a dagger through their hearts. he won them the game after making an almost impossible play and he gets backlash for being vocal and thumping his chest. I don't get it, this is professional sports. it's not like it's Sunday afternoon tea and crumpets.

• Owner

You get the green light to do something like that if you have reason to. You can't run your chops if you're 1-12 shooting, and you hit a jumper with five minutes to go in the third quarter.

Martin locked up the game by basically manhandling Odom under the rim. I don't have a problem with what he did.

Too much emotion is not good...

Too high or too low is not good. We want solid, steady.

If this was WCF Game 7, then yes...

Just sayin KMart's focus should be on bigger picture on us getting better as a team, than just "beating the Lakers and barking and boasting to their fans"

To me, displaying that attitude means he's satisfied with this W. It's too early. Team consisting of players and coaches have to want more than just this game, no matter how huge a W it is, it's still a regular season.

Edited by Multi-Billionaire

You get the green light to do something like that if you have reason to. You can't run your chops if you're 1-12 shooting, and you hit a jumper with five minutes to go in the third quarter.

getting a rebound off a free throw and subsequently putting the game away isn't reason enough to get vocal? K-Mart scored 18 points on 8-15 shooting. he also had 8 rebounds, a block, and an assist. he played as well as anyone in this game.

• Owner

getting a rebound off a free throw and subsequently putting the game away isn't reason enough to get vocal? K-Mart scored 18 points on 8-15 shooting. he also had 8 rebounds, a block, and an assist. he played as well as anyone in this game.

What?

Martin locked up the game by basically manhandling Odom under the rim. I don't have a problem with what he did.

• Owner

I know you said you didn't have a problem with what he did, but you also basically said that he didn't have reason to do it. imo, he had every reason to do it. he won them the game and played as well as anyone.

I never said that. It was obvious I wasn't referring to Martin because I clearly stated that a player wouldn't have reason to do it if he hit a jumper in the third quarter, shooting badly. Did Kenyon Martin trash talk in the third quarter, or was it at the end of the game?

:blink:

I never said that. It was obvious I wasn't referring to Martin because I clearly stated that a player wouldn't have reason to do it if he hit a jumper in the third quarter, shooting badly. Did Kenyon Martin trash talk in the third quarter, or was it at the end of the game?

I've put up with your shit for as long as possible. how did I know you'd ban MS like a little bitch? he tried debating with you like a man, but you're clearly too much of a child to handle anyone talking down on your team.

you're the epitome of a forum nazi. anyone who disagrees with you gets banned. get a [expletive]ing life, dude. do something besides obsess over the Lakers all day. you're a complete and utter joke. if anyone says anything controversial at all about the Lakers or Kobe, they're gone forever.

I hope it was all worth it for you. you banned two (about to be three) good, active members from your site just because you wanted to go on a little power trip. you love nothing more than to control your members and tell them what and what not to do on your forum. controlling people is your forte - you would have made a hell of a slave owner.

I did all I could to fit in here, but I just can't put up with your shit anymore. you treat members like this and wonder why your site is far more inactive than HN. a year or two from now, you'll have no one left here because they will have all grown tired of your senseless shit. keep loving the Lakers, man - none of us have the right to say anything bad about them at all, ever. I'm sure you're gonna make Kobe feel better by sucking his dick after that embarrassing loss today.

I'm out. I'm gonna go somewhere that actually tolerates people's opinions. I need a site with an owner who doesn't permanently ban members for doing practically nothing. if you would have reread that 'Gasol is soft topic' you'd see that MS was actually defending the Lakers at first. I was repping your posts as well. but hey, that's not enough for you. you needed to ban someone to make your day. I'll let you do it again. go ahead and ban me. I'm sure you'll feel much, much better about yourself. can't wait to see the Lakers lose in the finals this year. peace out, you worthless piece of shit.

LMAO!! Is it that time of the month again Truth?

Also people have been saying the same shit that you just said for years, and guess what? We are still here! So if you wanna leave, then leave and trust me when I say you wont be missed lol.