Boston at Miami

Real Deal

• Owner

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/BOSHDROOL.gif.pagespeed.ce.yPFLjuIkTJ.gif

:mellow:

MAN...that's not even the best part. Right after he spits his mouthpiece out of his mouth, he looks like a damn water fountain. That was hilarious.

• Like 1

• Owner

Can someone recap what happened with Bosh? Celtics need Perkins back, badly.

He thought he had a jump ball with Rondo, but he never had possession of the ball in the first place. Dude went ballistic.

Rondo hasn't been the same playmaker that we've been accustomed to watching, Ray Allen hasn't had the same scoring performance that he had in the previous three meetings, and the Celts are getting absolutely murdered on the glass.

Props to Miami's defense though, they've looked sharp all game. Celtics have just looked old and really disinterested.

Edited by Confidence248

Why is Glen Davis the focal point of the offense when Ray is on the floor? We've hardly seen Ray run those baseline cuts today, there's absolutely no flow to this offense. I don't know how many times I've seen Big Baby hold the ball for 10 seconds, and throwing up junk.

Pathetic performance today, I'm actually somewhat worried about them in the first round against Philly or NYK...

I hope the people watching this game will finally stop saying stupid things like Wade, LeBron, and Bosh don't play defense. They're not perfect defenders (Bosh is only average to slightly above average), but none is a bad defender.

I don't think anyone thinks they are bad defenders, but Wade takes tons of games off (so do the others, but Wade is notorious for this imo), and you shouldn't be put on all-defensive teams based on what you CAN do. It is the same shit with Kobe year in year out.

Again, Rondo finally gets in the paint, and instantly the offense becomes that much better. 9-0 run for the Celtics. I know some of it had to do with missed shots in the first half, but Rajon should've kept the game under his control. When he dictates the tempo of this offense, they win games.

Yayy....we beat Boston. Now we just need to do this 4 times in the playoffs and we are set, until we get to Chicago. Hopefully some team upsets Chicago, since its the only team I know will make us look like a shitty team if we aren't clicking.

The Heat have made huge strides throughout the season. This is the team I envisioned since game 1.

Patience, Spoelstra sticking to principles, booting Arroyo to get more talent, not panicking and replacing Anthony with Erick Dampier, and having Wade and Bron start playing better with each other. The Heat still have major flaws, but they deserve credit for staying the course. They aren't as far off from Chicago as many would lead to believe. They play defense too in Miami.